Living Libations Happy Gum Drops Tooth Serum
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The Happy Gum Drops bequeath an organic, botanical blessing on your mouth to allow you the full enjoyment of life's sensuality.
Adorn your oral care regime with beautiful botanical-biotics, and be ready to smile and greet the day.
Happy Gum Drops contains the purest of the pure super-critical extracts and essences. Essential oils are perfectly potent, often hundreds of times stronger than the herbal extraction of the same plant.
Genuine distillations of plants, flowers, seeds, roots, and trees have been used for centuries. Every oil has hundreds of botanical components. Each one of the oils in these formulas is carefully selected by Nadine for its individual and synergistic effects to maintain happy mouths. These organic and wild-crafted ingredients anoint all areas of oral care.
If you like flossing, you will love Happy Gum Drops! If you don't like flossing, you will love Happy Gum Drops! A drop on floss, a drop for a gum massage, and a drop in a salt mouth-rinse is great. A drop on a proxa brush, sulca brush, and rubber-tip stimulators may also help give you a clean, beautiful smile.
Add one drop to a toothbrush in lieu of toothpaste.
Massage onto the gums, and glide a drop over dental floss to clean the tiny spaces between the teeth.
Add to salt-water for an excellent mouthwash.
Use on proxa-brushes, sulca-brushes, rubber-tip stimulators, and tongue-scrapers.
One drop on the tongue for fresh breath.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - This is an incredibly rich and vital oil extracted from a bright orange berry. It is perfectly balanced in omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 essential fatty acids. Living Libations' Seabuckthorn Berry is a special super critical extract that captures over 190 bioactive substances from the edible berry. The oil is lush source of vitamins C, E, provitamins A and B, beta carotene, carotenoids, precious phytosterols, and rare palmitoleic acids. All of these extraordinary plant properties contribute Seabuckthorn’s blessing to your mouth.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose is a precious and elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of Rose Otto Essential Oil! It is one of the most valued oils for its tonifying effects.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Peppermint’s cool breezy taste gives you long-lasting fresh breath. Living Libations' Peppermint is a genuine distillation of the fresh leaves and comes from a fourth generation family of distillers in France. The Peppermint in commercial toothpaste is artificial menthol and only offers flavor. Real Peppermint is a potent and pleasant friend for oral care. It also inhibits the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata) - Distilled from the flowering buds of the clove tree, this cogent culinary plant is a robust breath freshener and the king of oral care. Clove oil has freshened breath and been an optimal choice for oral care since ancient times. Its botanical constituents of eugenol, esters, and sesquiterpenes, combine to create a powerhouse for a clean, fresh mouth.
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) - Living Libations' wild Oregano Oil is grown in the mountains along the Mediterranean. It contains two phenol compounds that contribute to its unique property: carvacrol at concentrations over 65% and thymol at 3.4% concentration. It is considered a hot oil and an excellent botanicalbiotic that has freshened breath for centuries.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceylanicum) - Living Libations' true Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil from Madagascar is a potent plaque cleanser and breath freshener. It is a classic spice, and tastes nice, too!
- Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia) - Traditional Tea Tree is an herbaceous Herculean do-all. It is naturally packed with magnificent mouth attendants. Potent plant compounds of cineole and propanol work to refresh the mouth, prevent tartar build-up, and banish the bacteria that cause bad breath. Steam distilled in Australia, Tea Tree oil evokes a super-clean, piney-clean aroma.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - This is a rare variety of the Thyme species. It is a gentle toner that balances oral secretions. Thyme Linalool is also a potent botanical biotic that banishes bad breath bacteria.
Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides), Rose Otto (Rosa damascena), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata), Oregano (Origanum vulgare), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceylanicum), Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia), Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.