Living Libations Green Papaya + Lime Mask 30ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Green Papaya + Lime Mask will prepare you to face the world as you unmask and reveal radiant, supple skin.
Living Libations Green Papaya + Lime Mask gently tones and exfoliates skin while maximising moisture and expanding elasticity.
This mask is made with fruit-derived enzymes along with raw sugar cane as supple exfoliating agents. If your face, neck or décolleté could benefit from enzymatic exfoliating, firming and moisturising this carefully crafted mask does the task.
Glistening Aloe Vera gel and Golden Jojoba encourage marvelous moisture, elasticity, and suppleness. Encouraging enzymes from Lemons and Limes blended with raw sugar, Green Papaya and Pineapple enzymes clears the pores and improves the overall texture and suppleness of the skin. Rosewater, Comfrey and Horsetail strengthen skin and renovate its resilience.
Smooth over freshly cleansed skin and gently massage.
Leave on for 15 to 30 and then rinse until the water runs smooth. May also be left on overnight.
Do not apply to eye area. * Sun Burn Alert: Do not apply mask and sit in - sun ingredients may be photosensitising.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with vitamins and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe is a botanical gem from the desert that is easily absorbed into the hair and skin. The mucilaginous gel that exudes from the leaf is a masterful moisturiser.
- Rosewater Hydrosol (Rosa damascene) - Rosewater is the aqueous solution from the distillation of Rose Otto essential oil and it happily hydrates delicate and dry skin. Skin that is sensitive or easily irritated will rejoice under the strengthening care of Rosewater. The hydrophilic properties of the water soluble essential oils found in Rosewater help soothe thirsty skin, increase moisture levels, and improve overall appearance and tone.
- Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium dulcis) - Drawn from the protective peel of the fruit, Orange wax contains stabilising phytosterols that boost skin’s firmness and tone. Orange wax is a wonderful moisturising agent, too.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) - Packed with strengthening silica, Horsetail boosts skin resilience.
- Comfrey Root (Comfrey symphytim) - Comfrey nourishes and energises the skin. It improves the appearance of scars and spots.
- Red Clover (Trifolium pretense) - Revitalising Red Clover is rich in vitamins, isoflavones and minerals that that are an ally for the skin.
- Lemon Peel (Citrus limon) - The enzymes contained in Lemons improve the appearance of skin texture, combat the overproduction of oil, exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, and soothe skin.
- Lime Peel (Citrus aurantifolia) - Lime alpha hydroxy acids improve the texture of skin by clearing pores and easing the appearance of fine lines.
- Raw Sugar Cane (Saccharum officinarum) - This natural exfoliator contains high levels of glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid. Sugar Cane balances oil production and reduces pore size.
- Papaya (Carica papaya) - Papayas are rich in enzymes that support glowing skin. Peptin increases skin’s radiance and improves texture, while papain evens skin tone.
- Pineapple Enzymes (Ananas sativus) - Pineapple enzymes gently slough skin and reveal the true luminosity of your complexion.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lovely Lavender is a gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic that is restorative and calming. It relaxes redness and cools heat. Lavender can be used to improve the appearance of scars, even out skin tone, cleanse acne prone skin, and balance the skin’s sebum levels.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Lively Lemon clarifies, energises, and purifies the skin from head to toe. It is excellent in cleansers for acne and bumps. Lemon tones, firms, and infuses skin with youthful energy and resilience.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) - Lime’s fresh, citrusy scent supports smooth, purified skin. It releases trapped dirt and oils from the pores to restore the skin’s luster.
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Rosewater Hydrosol (Rosa damascene), Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium dulcis), Horsetail (Equisetum arvense), Comfrey Root (Comfrey symphytim), Red Clover (Trifolium pretense), Lemon Peel (Citrus limon), Lime Peel (Citrus aurantifolia), Raw Sugar Cane (Saccharum officinarum), Papaya (Carica papaya), Pineapple Enzymes (Ananas sativus), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Lemon (Citrus limon), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.