Living Libations Frankincense Honey Mask
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
All hail the purifying power of wild, wondrous honey!
Sourced from the nectar of happy honeybees, the wildflower honey in this Frankincense Honey Mask moisturises skin to a sublime supple state while renewing wisdom skin and relaxing redness.
Drench the face in Living Libations Frankincense Honey for cleansing, leave on as a mask or combining with the Perfect Pearl Powder or Rosemary Reset Mask for even more opulent exfoliation.
When hydrating honey is combined with fortifying Frankincense, calming Cape Chamomile and replenishing Immortelle, you get a honey-dream of perfectly smooth skin.
Let the Frankincense Honey Mask inspire the graceful renewal of your face.
Gently apply all over the face and neck for a nourishing mask and let it infuse the skin for 5 to 15 minutes before rinsing clean.
Combine with the Perfect Pearl Powder or Rosemary Reset for even more fortifying and exfoliating power.
- Wildflower Honey - All-natural Wildflower Honey is the bee’s knees for skincare! Purifying Honey is an ambrosial blessing created by the grand design of glorious honey bees. It is illustrious for its sweet nectar and has been a timeless treasure with valuable vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and glucose oxidase. Ancient cultures used it as a soothing, shielding compound for skin. It is also a powerful humectant that absorbs moisture from the air and infuses that moisture in to skin.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Frankincense is the pièce de résistance of skincare! It is hydro-distilled from the fresh, heavy-scented oleo-gum resin of the Tree of Life. This nourishing oil has been held in reverence since ancient times thanks to its powers to moisturise, smooth wrinkles, improve scars, and pacify angry skin.
- Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus) - Captivating Cape Chamomile’s exudes a beautiful, fine fruity-floral fragrance that is one of my favorite aromas. Cape chamomile has a high content of rare, nourishing ester and azulene compounds that impart a teal blue hue to soothe all manner of skin imbalances. This rejuvenating essence regulates sebum and softens the appearance of scars, and spots.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
Wildflower Honey, Frankincense (Boswellia carterii), Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus), Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.