Living Libations Everybody Loves the Sunshine
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Keep your skin on the sunny side with Everybody Loves the Sunshine!
› Nourishing serum perfect for sun soaking and for sun-soaked skin
Let the sun shine in! Living Libations Everybody Loves the Sunshine, saturated with sunbeamed-botanicals, is the deep drink your skin is thirsting for. It is Living Libations' classic collection of alchemic essences that spin rays on skin for radiance that rivals the sun.
Harmonise your skin and the sun’s rays with this nourishing serum perfect for sun soaking and for sun-soaked skin. Everybody Loves the Sunshine lets you relax in luxurious light, aligning your heavenly body with the glorious rays of the sun’s life force. You will smell like summer fun, too! This melody of tropical coconut, sweet flowers, warm spices and verdant flora is a sensual invitation to long, languid summer days.
We love playing in the sun and you'll love the sun again, too, with Everybody Loves the Sunshine. This botanical formula masterfully mixes a bouquet of sun-harmonizing botanicals so you can welcome the sun's blessing on your skin, extend your outdoor play and keep your sun-kissed skin smooth and glowing.
Everybody Loves the Sunshine artfully combines four moisturising oils with fourteen super sun- and skin-loving essential oils. Essential oils are the distillates of plants that contain the vital essences of their parent plant matter. High concentrations of sun-friendly flavonoids and carotenoids lend rich colors to some of these robust essences. This libation combines the artful abilities of so many essential oils while remaining gentle enough to smooth all over even youngsters’ skin. Rather than being afraid of the sun, harmonise with it! Allow your skin to breathe in the beneficial beauty of sunlight with this botanical balm.
Apply before heading outside and again after a day of play to glean every benefit from these pearls of plant wisdom.
Please note that healthy time in the sun ranges for everyone depending on their skin type, base tan level and geographical location.
Everybody Loves the Sunshine body oil harmonises to skin to the sun’s rays for a golden tan yet it is not a sunblock. Additionally, this lovely liniment may be used to wash the face just as Living Libations' Best Skin Evers may be used to cleanse with oil.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with antioxidants and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) - Pure, virgin Coconut crème becomes a liquid at 24°C. When it comes in contact with a 37°C body, it effortlessly melts into the skin. Luscious Coconut crème eases premature aging and protects and heals dry skin.
- Seabuckthorn Supercritical Extract (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids deep into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, antioxidants, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of Seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is incredibly regenerative and complexion clearing - relaxing redness and paring puffiness. Seabuckthorn is an excellent addition to cleansers for acne. It helps to harmonise skin with sun.
- Raspberry Seed (Rubus idaeus) - Ravishing Red Raspberry Seed a pleasant parasol on the sun. This special cold-pressed plant oil is lavish in essential fatty acids (linoleic, alpha linolenic, and oleic acids), vitamin A, carotenoids, tocopherols, and tocotrienols. Tocopherols are primarily gamma and alpha tocopherols and are ready to bless the skin with moisturising magic. Lovely to use outdoors, especially for mid-day play.
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum) - Enchanting Tamanu is a replenishing berry oil that is easily absorbed deep into the skin to keep moisture in and shelter the skin from dryness. Tamanu is said to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of scars. Even for a fatty oil, it has a high (92%!) lipid content. It is also a wonderful ingredient in moisturisers for acne-prone skin.
- Schizandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis) - Used for over 3,000 years as one of the most important herbs in Chinese medicine, Schizandra berry slows signs of aging of the skin. This wonderful berry inspires positivity and energises the spirit. A staple in Traditional Chinese Medicine, these red berries have been used for thousands of years to boost the body’s chi.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness, and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of Carrot Seed.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose Otto offers oh-so-much-more than an ambrosial aroma. It is also the most tonifying of all the rose oils. It is an incredibly elegant and precious essence. It takes sixty roses to make a single drop of Rose Otto essential oil! This regal botanical adds resiliency, elasticity, and moisture to the skin to minimise signs of aging and give the skin a rosy glow. It reduces the look of age spots, and it also smells amazing!
- Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus) - Captivating Cape Chamomile exudes a beautiful, fine fruity-floral fragrance that is one of my favorite aromas. Cape chamomile has a high content of rare, nourishing ester and azulene compounds that impart a teal blue hue to soothe all manner of skin imbalances. This rejuvenating essence regulates sebum and softens the appearance of scars, and spots.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is the pièce de résistance of skincare! It relaxes redness, firms the skin, minimises melasma, and infuses the skin with copious moisture. It’s also wonderful for reducing the appearance of scars and age spots.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Succulent Sandalwood is the perfect antidote for sun drenched skin that is hot and dehydrated. It helps the skin retain more moisture, reduces the appearance of scars and age spots, and clears pores. Sandalwood is an ancient body and face oil beloved as a calming, soothing tonic. The honey-syrup scented essence satiates dry, sensitive skin.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - Ginger is a hero in our arsenal as it packs an herbaceous punch! Warm and zingy, it energises the skin and assists with easing signs of premature aging by enhancing elasticity and firmness. Diminishes the appearance of melasma and harmonises the skin to those golden rays.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lovely Lavender is a gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic that is restorative and calming. It relaxes redness and cools heat. Lavender can be used to improve the appearance of scars, even out skin tone, cleanse acne prone skin, and balance the skin’s sebum levels.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - This gentle giant of skincare firms skin, reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and is an exceptional toner for acne-prone skin.
- Sweet Thyme (Thyme linalool) - Sweet Thyme is as strong as it is soft! It contains all the fortifying and toning power of the other types of thyme oils without causing irritation as it purifies pores. It is known to stimulate and energise the body and mind while being mild enough for use on young children and the elderly. Thyme Linalool is lush in linalool and is a treasured ingredient in Living Libations' gentle skincare serums.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Treasured Turmeric is a tonic of golden-goodness for skin. Through supercritical extraction, all of turmeric’s lipophilic (oil-loving) compounds are captured from the plant’s roots. This specialextraction process captures much more of the aromatic volatile oils, lipids, and pigments than a typical powdered herb.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) - Living Libations' Calendula infusion reveals sunny bright yellow petals packed with positive, potent properties. This infusion harnesses the pleasant properties of marigold petals that comfort and caress dry scalps.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Pleasant Palmarosa is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator is rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool, and generous geraniols. It is packed with beneficial botanical compounds. This potent oil tones and rejuvenates the skin. It is used to support radiant skin and to achieve balance between oiliness and dryness.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coco), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Rubus idaeus (Raspberry Seed), Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu), Schisandra chinensis (Schizandra), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Eriocephalus punctulatus (Cape Chamomile), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Zingiber officinale (Ginger), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Thyme vulgaris linalool (Sweet Thyme), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.