Living Libations Dew Dab Spot On Skin Serum 5ml
Brand: Living Libations
Sold out - Get Notified!
Soothing spot treatment, designed to diminish the appearance of fine lines, scars, bumps, couperose and melasma
For in the dew of little things, the skin is refreshed and replenished.
DewDab is the soothing spot on serum that is designed to diminish the appearance of fine lines, scars, bumps, couperose/rosacea and melasma on your skin. Dab directly on areas needing tender-loving-care or blend with a Best Skin Ever or Facial Serum.
For the most even skin tone and smoothest complexion, DewDab is the go-to Dab. It tones skin of issues that somehow appear overnight. Dab, dress and caress your skin after cleansing with the Best Skin Ever every morning and evening for glowing results!
Simply tilt the bottle to release one drop onto your fingertip and apply directly to the spot. A little dab will do!
Dab directly, undiluted or as beautiful additive to Living Libations Sandalwood Serum Supreme, Sandalwood Best Skin Ever, Soothsayer Serum, Rose Renewal or All Seeing Eye Crème.
- Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus) - Captivating Cape Chamomile exudes a beautiful, fine fruity-floral fragrance that is one of my favorite aromas. Cape chamomile has a high content of rare, nourishing ester and azulene compounds that impart a teal blue hue to soothe all manner of skin imbalances. This rejuvenating essence regulates sebum and softens the appearance of scars, and spots.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Regal Rose Otto is a steam-distilled divination from the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria and has been an integral ingredient in skincare preparations for centuries. Poets, writers, and mystics have extolled the heart-warming effects of Rose Otto, which opens the heart to love. Beyond its angelic aroma and healing vibrations, Rose Otto is the most precious, sought-after, and medicinally majestic oil of any rose variety. Divine grace for beauty and face, radiant rose revives every filament of our being with its elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of Rose Otto Essential Oil! The ‘otto’ in Rose Otto, refers to its steam distillation process. This is the only type of rose essence one wants to use in skincare. Soothing to the heart and smoothing to skin, rose otto is a key ally in dermal rejuvenation, inviting balance and beauty.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) - Strengthening Cypress Oil is a calming, fortifying tonic. Cypress is stellar for sluggish skin.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - This is a holy, quintessential essence for cultivating the skin’s reverence. Liquid pearls from the tree of life, Frankincense is distilled from the resinous sap of the tree. Anointed and inhaled in spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years, this fine, fragrant oil increases the skin’s resilience. Holding the wisdom of the ages, Frankincense is formidable for soothing the appearance of scars, smoothing uneven skin, and minimising the appearance of melasma. This oil is a terrific tonic that has been used for thousands of years to fortify skin.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Languid Lavender is famed for its ability to soothe body and mind. This gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic makes it perfect for fading the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone. The lovely scent of Lavender caresses the senses, letting nervous tension go and lessening mental restlessness. Lavender is a lullaby to the spirit and skin.
Eriocephalus punctualus (Cape Chamomile), Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Cupressus semperviren (Cypress), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.