Living Libations Dew Dab Ozonated Beauty Balm 6.5ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Living Libations DewDab Ozonated Beauty Balm is a life-force infusion for restored, resilient skin.
Cocoon your complexion with this ozonated, activated go-to dew that balances with fresh ozone and smooths, soothes, and regenerates with pure plant intelligence. Apply a dab of this luminating dew morning, noon or night, to capture a complexion that puts furrowed brows, tired skin and blemishes in another dimension.
DewDab Ozonated Beauty Balm infuses regenerating plant power with an O3 boost! Cocoon your complexion in this ozonated dew that diminishes the appearance of blemishes, scars, spots, melasma and fine lines.
This velvety balm turns to a silky-soft gel above room temperature. Lovely Laurel wax and nourishing Jojoba meld and weld with the essential oils of skin-comforting Chamomile, restoring Rose Otto, fortifying Frankincense, elegantly-impelling Immortelle, skin-smoothing Lavender and strengthening Cypress.
Morning or night, dab areas that long for some balancing and benevolent Tender-Loving-Care: around the nose, under eyes, on melasma and fine lines and on cuticles and eye brows for nourishing moisture.
If you are new to ozonated oil, the smell can be surprising as it is reminiscent of the aroma of charged air during a lightning storm.
Most people love the fresh charged aroma, while others, at first sniff, find it strong and unusual. These folks find it more enjoyable after using ozone for a few days.
Each formula is enhanced with the delectable dance of infused aromatic essential oils to further activate the olfactory and skin's experience.
After cleansing, apply directly to areas in need. A little dab will do!
Works well under eye makeup and as a lip gloss too!
* NOTE - Living Libations' face and lip balms, butters, and crèmes may soften or liquefy when set in the sunshine or in warm spaces. Room temperature or cooler is best for the most luxurious texture and consistency. Pop in the fridge for swift solidification.
- Ozonated Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis O3) - Jojoba is juiced with opulent ozone to supercharge skin! When ozone is added to wholesome Jojoba a whole new level of abundance is achieved. Activated oxygen, ozone, is made by charging pure oxygen (two oxygen atoms - O2) to become pure ozone (with three oxygen atoms - O3). This freshly activated oxygen is then slowly infused into Jojoba. Bubbling ozone through Jojoba further fortifies the oil with a breath of fresh air infusing life force right into the skin. Jojoba is the desert’s answer to dryness. Dwelling among sand storms and cacti, Jojoba emerges as an ebullient, emollient oasis. As this strong shrub bakes underneath the desert sun, pearls of liquid gold germinate inside Jojoba seeds. These seeds burst forth a golden oil that is cold-press extracted to deliver a lipid that is super similar to our skin's natural sebum. Sinking effortlessly into skin, it transfers phytonutrients supporting the skin retain to moisture and replenish elasticity. Brilliantly beneficial to skin with its abundance of nutrients and vitamin E tocopherols, Jojoba lubricates like oil, yet it is actually a liquid plant wax, making it perfectly pitched to balance oily skin as it regulates sebum and purifies pores. Resiliently rich and silky, Jojoba provides long-lasting moisture.
- Laurel Wax (Myrica pubescens) - Lovely Laurel Waxes poetic on your cheeks and balms a breathable, loving layer on your skin. This fine fruit wax is a blessing from the berry of an evergreen shrub that grows at high altitudes in the Andes.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) - Comforting Chamomile essential oil is steam-distilled from the delicate diminutive petals of French chamomile flowers. This flower, famed for its calming caress, is also known as Roman Chamomile. Its gentle grace was revered by the Ancient Egyptians, the Moors, and the Saxons as a sacred elixir worthy of the angels. This essence is rich in easing esters making it the gentlest go-to oil to sooth unruly skin.
- German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) - Beloved blue Chamomile essence is distilled from flowers in the daisy family and harvested in the early morning hours for the most potent extract. High quantities of chamazulenze impart this distillation with a deep oceanic blue color, and compelling cooling and calming blessings are especially suited for skincare. With its inky blue hue, German chamomile contains constituents of sesquiterpenes (azulene) and sesquiterpenols (a-bisabolol) making this oil is an opulent offering for relaxing redness and reducing the appearance of scars, spots and fine lines.
- Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus) - Captivating Cape Chamomile’s exudes a beautiful, fine fruity-floral fragrance that is one of my favorite aromas. Cape chamomile has a high content of rare, nourishing ester and azulene compounds that impart a teal blue hue to soothe all manner of skin imbalances. This rejuvenating essence regulates sebum and softens the appearance of scars, and spots.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Regal Rose Otto is a steam-distilled divination from the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria and has been an integral ingredient in skincare preparations for centuries. Poets, writers, and mystics have extolled the heart-warming effects of rose otto, which opens the heart to love. Beyond its angelic aroma and healing vibrations, rose otto is the most precious, sought-after, and medicinally majestic oil of any rose variety. Divine grace for beauty and face, radiant rose revives every filament of our being with its elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of rose otto essential oil! The ‘otto’ in rose otto, refers to its steam distillation process. This is the only type of rose essence one wants to use in skincare. Soothing to the heart and smoothing to skin, rose otto is a key ally in dermal rejuvenation, inviting balance and beauty.
- Cypress (Cypress sempervirens) - Strengthening Cypress oil is a calming, fortifying tonic. Cypress is stellar for sluggish skin.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - This is a holy, quintessential essence for cultivating the skin’s reverence. Liquid pearls from the tree of life, Frankincense is distilled from the resinous sap of the tree. Anointed and inhaled in spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years, this fine, fragrant oil increases the skin’s resilience. Holding the wisdom of the ages, frankincense is formidable for soothing the appearance of scars, smoothing uneven skin, and minimizing the appearance of melasma. This oil is a terrific tonic that has been used for thousands of years to fortify skin.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellarand shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Languid Lavender is famed for its ability to soothe body and mind. This gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic makes it perfect for fading the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone. The lovely scent of lavender caresses the senses, letting nervous tension go and lessening mental restlessness. Lavender is a lullaby to the spirit and skin.
Simmondsia chinensis O3 (Ozonated Jojoba), Myrica pubescens (Laurel Wax), Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile), Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile), Eriocephalus punctualatus (Cape Chamomile), Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Cypress sempervirens (Cypress), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.