Living Libations Cellulight Formula
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Living Libations Cellulight Formula is a cogent combination of botanical essences that tone the skin and help to improve the appearance cellulite.
Carrot Seed is a powerful skin-toner and Seabuckthorn Berry is nutrient-rich and especially regenerative to the skin. Fennel, Juniper and Geranium purify the skin and pare puffiness. Rosemary and Grapefruit are toning; they shield skin from exposure to environmental elements, lift sagging tissue, improve the texture of the skin and give a smoother appearance to the skin. Coffee and Lemon stimulate and energise the skin and get the fluids flowing.
Our body fat is a lovely lipid. We rely on our body fat for thermo-regulation, for cushioning in the body and for energy storage. The female body is very efficient at fat storage, as we need it to sustain us and our babies through pregnancy and breast feeding, which require a massive amount of energy and calories. When food and nutrition are scarce, our fat storage efficiency is very handy. Today, most of us have plenty of access to food and we are sometimes less than pleased with our fat stores, especially when it comes to cellulite.
The term cellulite was first used in the United States in 1966 in the April edition of Vogue magazine. And thanks in large part to "beauty" magazines, there is a lot of clamor, confusion and concern about cellulite today, even though about 80% of women have it somewhere on their bodies and it is considered medically normal and a purely cosmetic occurrence.
The best treatment for cellulite is to learn to love your body just as it is. Steer clear of critical thoughts and caustic comparisons. Appreciate the beauty of your unique form and gaze in amazement at the stunningly intricate functions going on inside your body.
There are a few lifestyle changes that may help to minimise the appearance of cellulite: Massage, excellent nutrition, pure water hydration, stress management, movement and sweating and dry-brushing.
Dry-brushing with Cellulight Formula is a beautiful way to get the juices flowing and the skin looking smoother!
When you start a fresh bottle, prime the pump with a firm press or two to get the fluid flowing.
Massage into cellulite-prone areas after dry-brushing and bathing. Focus on special areas for 4-6 weeks.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with antioxidants and all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, vitamins, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of Seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is incredibly regenerative and complexion clearing - relaxing redness and paring puffiness.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Toning, tightening Grapefruit refreshes the skin while toning sagging tissue.
- Coffee (Coffea arabica) - Living Libations' Coffee Bean oil energises and stimulates. The scent alone really gets the juices flowing.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalus) - Rousing Rosemary is an herbaceous revive-alive-verve-tonic with a refreshing, penetrating aroma. Think of Rosemary as the feisty friend that stimulates sluggishness out of its stagnancy, helping skin thrive with renewed freshness. It is filled with bioactive compounds including carnosic acid, camphor, and rosmaridiphenol.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Luscious Lemon clarifies, energises, and purifies the skin from head to toe. Lemon tones, firms, and infuses skin with youthful energy and resilience.
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis) - Steam distilled from French Juniper a berry, this oil has been used throughout history for its tonifying and purifying properties. It is used to freshen the air and freshen sluggish looking skin. Juniper is a refreshing, invigorating, cleansing oil.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) - Cypress is extracted from the mighty needles of the majestic evergreen tree, which stretches proudly toward the heavens as it watches over centuries of existence. This crisp essence purifies and balances. Living Libations' oil is a rich source of plant biochemicals monoterpene a-pinene (%46), sesquiterpenes a-cedrene, cedrol, and diterpenes. It is drying, strengthening, and toning for skin.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) - Fennel is a friendly stimulant. It assists rosemary in moving sluggishness out of stagnancy.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your skin with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of Carrot Seed.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Treasured Turmeric is a tonic of golden-goodness for skin. Through supercritical extraction, all of Turmeric’s lipophilic (oil-loving) compounds are captured from the plant’s roots. This special extraction process captures much more of the aromatic volatile oils, lipids, and pigments than a typical powdered herb.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - This gentle giant of skincare firms sagging skin, reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and is an excellent toner for acne-prone skin.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Coffea arabica (Coffee Bean), Rosmarinus officinalus (Rosemary), Citrus limon (Lemon), Juniperus communis (Juniper), Cypressus sempervirens (Cypress), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.