Living Libations Breast Massage Oil 100ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Throw off the bras that bind and be your breasts' best friend.
› Formulated with breast-friendly oils that, when applied with massage, unburden the chest and bestow breast-balance blessed by botanicals.
Our breasts, the ripeness of womanhood, the cherished tender tissues that embody both sensuality and sustenance, have for many, become a burden. Our A, B, C and double D cups are lifted, separated, inflated: exaggerated to cartoon proportions, poked, prodded, examined and enshrined. Breasts expand and contract, they ebb and flow with the moon, and the hormonal tides of birth. They are strapped down and pushed up – all the while being discouraged from their biological calling – breastfeeding.
Our breasts receive misguided, Las Vegas adulation, while their biological purpose gets shrouded. Breasts, along with their under-valued role of sustaining life in babies, are also, as it turns out, canaries in a coal-mine, detecting our environmental invasions and storing the toxins of our trespasses for decades. They are barometers for the changing atmosphere of our planet and our bodies.
It seems to us that our breasts could use a break.
A relaxed breast massage with this monoterpene-rich Breast Massage Oil gives your breasts some breathing space. This massage oil blessed by broccoli seed, cumin seed, calendula, Saint John's Wort blossom, frankincense, grapefruit, rose otto, laurel, cypress, yarrow, ylang, and chamomile work synergistically to absolve accumulation, flow the fluids, enhance the skin.
Be your breasts’ best friend.
Breast massage may be performed at any point in the menstrual cycle depending on your comfort. Our breast tissue extends from the breastbone in the center of the chest to the underarms, and from below the collarbone down to the sixth or seventh rib.
Put 1-2 drops of Breast Massage Oil on each hand and place your hands under the breasts. Massage inward and upward in a circular motion, slowly covering the entire chest. Use this time to become familiar with how your breasts feel.
Additional best breast practices include:
- dry brushing
- ensuring excellent nutrition including dietary iodine and magnesium
- balanced intestinal flora with fermented foods and probiotics
- avoiding aluminum
- eating organic, real food, and only caring for your body with authentic, organic botanicals.
- Broccoli Seed (Brassica oleracea) - Beloved Broccoli Seed presents as a powerhouse of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It is a lightweight and silky smooth oil that replenishes tender tissues from environmental exposures.
- Cumin Seed (Cuminum cyminum) - This hearty super-critical extraction of organic cumin captures the full beauty and complexity of the dried spice that is rich in monoterpene aldehydes, cuminaldehydes, cymene, oleic and linoleic fatty acids, ensuring the upmost purity and potency.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) - Discover the mirth of marigolds with Living Libations concentrated Calendula Super-Critical Extract! It contains all of the essential oils, beneficial plant waxes, colorful carotenoids, and thick phytosterols making it far juicier than regular calendula infusion and almost identical to the flower itself. It is a super hero for skin. This bold, total extract combines the bright essence of marigold petals with opulent skincare properties.
- Saint Johnswort Blossoms infused in Jojoba (Hypericum perforatum in Simmondsia chinensis) - St. Johnswort blossoms are wild harvested in the summer and infused into wholesome jojoba for a few moons. This sunshine in a bottle is a pep talk and a skin replenisher.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is the pièce de résistance of skincare! It relaxes redness, firms the skin, minimises melasma, and infuses the skin with copious moisture. It’s also wonderful for reducing the appearance of scars and age spots.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Luscious in limonene, grapefruit’s juiciness from its pressed peels are toning, tightening while refreshing the skin.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose Otto offers oh-so-much-more than an ambrosial aroma. It is also the most tonifying of all the rose oils. It is an incredibly elegant and precious essence. It takes sixty roses to make a single drop of rose otto essential oil! This regal botanical adds resiliency, elasticity, and moisture to the skin to minimise signs of aging and give the skin a rosy glow. It reduces the look of age spots, and it also smells heavenly!
- Laurel (Laurus nobilis) - Venerated for its verve and vigor, this time treasured tonic has anointed many sages as its aroma emanates confidence, nobility, and victory through the ages. The regenerative, restorative virtues of laurel are revealed when considering the tree’s symbol of resurrection because the tree immediately regenerates itself after sustaining damage.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) - Living Libations' fresh and fortifying Cypress conjures images of a lush forest of evergreen trees standing proudly against the backdrop of a serene blue sky. Inhale deeply and harness the potent power of stately cypress, which has been used for self-care throughout the world for millennia. It is a source of strength and a comforting hug.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) - Distilled from the tiny white flowers of the Yarrow plant, this calming and cooling blue oil is especially suggested as a skin tonic perfect for soothing salves and sluggishness stimulating serums. It gets the flow flowing and the juices jiving.
- Ylang (Cananga odorata) - Ylang means "flower of flowers", and this cheerful, floral fragrance kisses the cheeks and invites radiant skin to come out and play. It harmonises the skin with pitch-perfect moisture. Blissful ylang flowers are relaxingly resplendent and imbue their sweet-scent into this beloved breast oil.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) - Comforting Chamomile is steam distilled from the delicate diminutive petals of French Chamomile flowers. It relaxes and reduces redness and heat. It is regenerative, toning, and brightening, and it is a beautiful botanical-biotic.
Brassica oleracea (Broccoli Seed), Cuminum cyminum Cumin Seed Oil, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Oil, Hypericum perforatum (Saint John's Wort) Blossom Oil infused in Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Laurus noblis (Laurel), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress), Achillea millefolium (Yarrow), Cananga odorata (Ylang), Anthemis noblis (Chamomile).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.