Living Libations BeDew Dab Spot On Skin Serum 5ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The cool-blue elixir made with the most cooling & soothing oils in Living Libations' collection
When the world has you razzled and your skin's looking frazzled, just a dab of BeDew will do!
Living Libations BeDew Dab is made with the most cooling, soothing oils in Living Libations' collection. This spot on serum is the go-to elixir for skin that needs some suturing with a cool-blue caress. BeDew Dab is a refreshing, reassuring response to relax the appearance of redness and stop puffiness with just a dab of beautiful BeDew.
Simply tilt the bottle to release one drop onto your fingertip and apply directly to the spot. A little dab will do!
Dab directly, undiluted or as beautiful additive to Living Libations Frankincense Best Skin Ever, Open Sky Eye Serum or pure Jojoba oil for a soothing, cooling, restorative blend.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Frankincense is beautifully balsamic in nature, giving it the unparalleled power to fade the appearance of scars, fine lines, and puffiness. This oil is a terrific tonic that has been used for thousands of years to nourish and preserve skin.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) - Beautiful Blue Tansy is incredibly soothing and calming to the skin and the spirit. The high azulene content of this oil cogent compounds to the long list of ingredients in this product that makes this oil sing. Blue Tansy has a deliciously sweet herbaceous aroma and enhances relaxation while soothing dry, red, skin or skin that has been exposed to environmental elements. It also brings peaceful feelings to your beauty routine. Blue Tansy is known for its fruity-like aroma.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Succulent Sandalwood is the perfect antidote for sun drenched skin that is hot and dehydrated. It helps the skin retain more moisture, reduces the appearance of scars and age spots, and purifies pores. Sandalwood is an ancient body and face oil beloved as a calming, soothing tonic. The honey-syrup-scented essence satiates dry, sensitive skin.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Bursting with minty freshness and powerful plant properties, Peppermint’s cooling qualities are the key to calm. Peppermint feels cooling and nice like ice, and it is, therefore, one of those essential, essential oils that belong in every travel kit. Peppermint’s plant power, along with its tonic benefits, revitalises dull skin and brings balance to oily skin.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) - Strengthening Cypress oil is a calming and fortifying tonic. Cypress is stellar for purifying pores. Distilled from the mighty needles of the majestic evergreen tree, which stretches proudly toward the heavens as it watches over centuries of existence. This crisp essence purifies pores, balances excess skin oil, lifts the spirits, and tones for skin.
Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Tanacetum annuum (Tansy), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Cypressus sempervirens (Cypress).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.