Josh Rosebrook Nourish Shampoo
Brand: Josh Rosebrook
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Josh Rosebrook’s luxurious, moisturizing shampoo formulated for All Hair Textures and Types for Normal to Dry Scalp Types.
Aloe vera, gentle natural cleansers, and potent herbal infusions work in perfect harmony to effectively remove impurities and excess oil.
Rich plant oils and distinct herbal infusions create potent synergy to treat scalp conditions, retain hair moisture, soften and add shine while stimulating follicle circulation to increase the flow of nourishment, encouraging strong, continued hair growth.
Formulated to moisturize normal to dry scalp conditions.
A normal to dry scalp doesn't have excess oil until 3-6 days after shampooing.
- Nettles encourage hair growth, slows hair thinning, stimulates scalp and follicle circulation.
- Sage adds shine, strengthens hair, promotes hair growth.
- Peppermint stimulates hair growth, conditions scalp, increases scalp and follicle circulation.
- Ginseng stimulates scalp and follicle circulation, encourages hair growth, reduces thinning.
- Thyme stimulates growth, strengthens growth, reduces hair loss, treats dry scalp, treats dandruff.
- Camelina Seed Oil moisturizes, adds shine, strengthens hair growth, protects hair and scalp.
- Coconut oil encourages elasticity, moisturizes, protects, adds shine, encourages hair growth.
- Grape Seed oil moisturizes, encourages elasticity, adds shine, softens hair.
- Calendula treats dandruff, treats scalp conditions, promotes hair growth.
- Linden Flowers calm scalp, treat dry scalp, soothe and protect scalp.
- Dandelion detoxifies, treats dry scalp.
- Catnip soothes, heals and calms scalp irritations, promotes hair growth.
- Rosemary slows growth of grey hair, treats dandruff, increases scalp circulation.
- Burdock reduces hair loss, calms scalp, soothes irritation, regenerates follicle cell.
- Horsetail stimulates growth, strengthens hair, moisturizes, strengthens follicle.
- Lavender encourages hair growth, stimulates follicle, treats dandruff, treats scalp conditions.
1. Divide scalp into four areas - top, sides, and back.
2. Apply a small amount to each area. Massage in thoroughly.
3. Add more water during the massage to help distribute suds if needed.
4. Leave in 1-3 minutes, allowing micronutrients to stimulate follicle circulation.
5. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Adding water while massaging shampoo through the hair helps disperse the product for an effective cleanse.
- If your house water is hard, containing high calcium and magnesium mineral content, it can affect the performance your natural shampoo and conditioner. Heavy minerals build up and affect natural conditioners ability to soften and penetrate. The minerals in hard water decrease lathering capabilities, this is why…Hard water contains an adversary to natural soaps - calcium. Calcium has a strong positive charge. Soap molecules are negatively charged and when they come in contact with positively-charged calcium the two bond together, with no charge at all. This greatly reduces the ability of the soap to remove dirt and oil.
Saponified Coconut oil, *Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vitamin Infused Water, *Vegetable Glycerin, §Xanthan Gum, *Camelina Oil, *Hemp Seed Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Evening Primrose Oil, *Apricot Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Grape Seed Oil, *Burdock, *Calendula, *Cayenne, *Chamomile, *Cinnamon, *Horsetail, *Goldenseal, *Lavender, *Flax, *Alfalfa, *Peppermint, *Catnip, *Oregano, *Ginseng, *Rose Hips, *Rosemary, *Sage, *Dandelion, *Thyme, *Linden flowers, *Nettle, Potassium Sorbate, †Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, †Orange Essential Oil, †Rosemary Essential Oil, †Lavender Essential Oil.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
§ NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
No Animal Testing, Made in the USA.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.