Innersense Refresh Dry Shampoo 70ml
Brand: Innersense Organic Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A foaming dry shampoo
› Works well with all hair types and colours
› Fragrant Notes: Orange Oil
This foam to powder dry shampoo eliminates excess oil, builds body, creates texture and renews second day hair.
Tapioca starch and witch hazel help pull oil, while Certified Organic honey adds body and imparts shine.
- Witch Hazel derived from the flowering plant Hamamelis Virginiana, witch hazel functions as a skin conditioning agent and also aids in the reduction of excess oils.
- Tapioca Starch derived from the cassava root which is native to Brazil, this starch is widely used as thickener and viscosity enhancer. As a green alternative to talc, it also helps reduce the heavy, unpleasant and greasy feel of oils, esters and waxes.
- Bitter Orange derived from the delicate white blossoms of the bitter orange tree, Orange Blossom or Neroli, is a heady, rich scent used to realize/visualize self-purification, joyfulness and profound relaxation. This luxurious oil is well-suited for the treatment of dry, sensitive skin.
- Pullulan this is a sugar-based natural film former. Sourced from the Larch tree, Pullulan provides a shiny, transparent and flexible hold in styling products.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Add 1-2 pumps of foam into palms. Lightly emulsify with fingertips.
3. Apply to roots of dry hair, massage and work through. Allow to air dry.
4. For added volume, lift and blow dry at roots. Style as desired. Use more as needed.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Alcohol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Maize (Corn) Starch, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Galactoarabinan, Pullulan, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract*, Honey Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Linalool Ϯ, LimoneneϮ.
ϮA natural component of essential oils
Note: Zea Mays Starch is certified non-GMO.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
This is absolutely hands down the best dry shampoo I have tried, and of course the fact that it is a 'clean' brand made with natural, non-toxic ingredients is icing on the cake. I would highly recommend it. My only issue is with the pump that dispenses the foam, as it is now not working (not even half way through the bottle yet) and now comes out as a liquid (so using more of the product), however still has the same effect.