Innersense I Create Volume (Volumizing Lotion)
Brand: Innersense Organic Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A volumising hair styling lotion
› Works well with all hair types.
› Fragrant Notes: Orange Blossom
Turn up the volume from roots to ends with this volumising lotion formulated with Certified Organic honey and aloe vera to bring fullness and manageability to even the finest hair.
Wheat amino acids and eucalyptus add moisture, improving expansion and shine.
- Honey - a humectant, which provides moisturizing benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold when styling the hair.
- Rice and Wheat Amino Acids - conditioning agents that bring shine and gloss through conditioning the scalp, hair and skin.
- Aloe - this versatile ingredient gives hair strength and a silky texture. Aloe brings fullness and manageability to the finest hair.
- Rooibos Tea - with 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
1. Distribute throughout damp hair.
2. Use your fingertips to work the product roots to end.
3. Blow dry, style and finish with Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer, Inner Reflection Finishing Polish and/or I Create Finish.
Water, Aqua- EAU, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cyamop-sistetragonolobus (guar) gum* sorbitol, sclerotium gum Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Organic Rooibos African Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract*, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Honey Extract*, Linalool†.
†A natural component of essential oils
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
Magic in a bottle for curls. This is such a versatile product and can be paired with anything. Loved it.
I have been using this product for about 4 years. I apply to wet, conditioned hair and squish through, then I use a little I Create Hold over my finer canopy curls. It works well, I probably get the biggest defined curls with that combination than any other product. It can be slightly drying, and not my best result if the weather is humid. But Melbourne or Perth it is great.
Hi Karen So happy to hear this beautiful Innersense creation has been one of your favourites for so long! Hope it continues to keep your curls looking gorgeous! Thanks so much for your support Karen, have a wonderful day! Warmest, Kayla xx - founder
Simple to use, amazing results! Light but firm wavy hair.