Innersense Hydrating Cream Hairbath
Brand: Innersense Organic Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A luxurious hydrating shampoo for thick, thirsty hair that strengthens hair from the inside out.
› Best for thick, coarse and thirsty hair
› Fragrant Notes: Vanilla & Sage
Essential oils of sage and tamanu help balance oil for a healthy scalp while nourishing emollients soften and smooth the cuticle. Deeply hydrating yet lightweight, this silicone-free formula leaves hair bouncy, without residue.
- Coconut, provides gentle sulfate-free cleansing, derived from the fatty acids of coconut oil. It is a mild cleanser and conditioner that also boosts foam and reduces static without stripping away natural oils from the hair.
- Shea Butter, A natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African karite tree. Shea butter is an intense moisturizer high in fatty acids and other nutrients and is an ideal ingredient for hair moisturizers.
- Tamanu oil is abundant with essential fatty acids and nutrients to regenerate, strengthen and protect. It’s also lightweight and easily absorbed into the hair and scalp without build up and rich in nutrients, vitamins A, B, D, E, protein and amino acids. Tamanu seed oil is abundant with essential fatty acids and nutrients to regenerate, strengthen and protect.
- Essential oils of Sage and Vanilla provide a tranquilizing and relaxing ceremonial experience.
1. Thoroughly saturate hair with water.
2. Begin by dispensing a small amount of hairbath into hands and emulsify into a light lather.
3. Apply with fingertips to scalp, massaging and cleansing.
4. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary and follow with Hydrating Cream Conditioner.
Water, Aqua- EAU, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine1, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate1, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate1, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin6, Glyceryl Stearate SE6,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil3*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)2*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil4*, Plumeria Actufolia Flower Extract (Monoi Oil)9, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride6, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil5, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil7, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Vanillin, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil8*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Plant Source: 1 Coconut, 2 Shea Butter, 3 Avocado Oil, 4 Tamanu Oil, 5 Ylang Ylang, 6 Mixed Plant, 7 Lavender, 8 Jojoba Seed Oil, 9 Monoi oil, 10 Clary Sage.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.