Ere Perez Papaya SOS Marmalade 30g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Skin rehab in a vital soothe-all marmalade balm
Designed for face, hands, feet, body and hair
Made in Australia
Rescue your skin with this nourishing cocktail of coconut, hemp, chia, grapefruit oil & fermented papaya that helps to hasten the delivery of essential antioxidants & vitamins to the skin.
An ultra-repairing formula to soothe any little abrasions, skin freakouts, dryness, insect bites or scars. This balm melts into skin and is useful to heal and protect. Designed for face/hands/feet/ body/hair.
An all-in-one remedy rich in zinc, magnesium & potassium. Calendula calms inflammation to aid in your skin’s healing, chia adds omegas. Use a lot or a little, ideal for travel and all of life’s adventures, big and small.
1. Apply to improve and protect lips, hands, cuticles, scars, heels, split ends, insect bites, scrapes, bruises or problem skin.
2. Rub until the balm has absorbed.
3. For removing makeup, melt product into face and wash off with a warm face cloth.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sweet Almond (Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) Seed Oil, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Vegetable Squalane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Buriti (Mauritia Flexuosa) Fruit Oil, Papaya (Carica Papaya) Fermented Extract, Chia (Salvia Hispanica) Seed Oil, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Seed Extract, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Glycerin*, Ascorbic Acid, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract.
* Palm free
- Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Jojoba oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- Shea butter is obtained from the kernels of the nuts of the shea tree. It is rich in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, giving it skin conditioning and moisturising properties.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Calendula extract is derived from the calendula flower and is considered to have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› FREE 1 HOUR CLICK & COLLECT
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.