Ere Perez Jojoba Eye Pencil
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Natural eyeliner pencil. Gentle on eyes, suitable for sensitivities.
Soft natural eyeliner pencil. A soothing formulation of oils including jojoba, known to nourish your skin and condition your lash. Gentle on eyes, suitable for sensitivities.
Frame eyes or smudge for a smokey look. Practical design for easy application.
1. First, sharpen eye pencil with [Ere Perez Eco Sharpener] to achieve a round point for a smooth application.
2. To apply eye pencil to the top eyelid, make dots along the lash line where the lashes meet the skin.
3. Next, connect the dots in a sweeping line along the eyelid. For a smudged effect use [Ere Perez Eco Vegan Smudge & Shade Eye Brush] over line to blur edges.
4. Apply one or more layered lines for a darker look.
5. For lower eyelid, apply on the inner rim as close to the lashes as possible.
Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, mica, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, oryzanol, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
- Jojoba oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- C10-18 triglyceride is a tri-ester of glycerin; a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Olus oil is an oil of vegetable origin consisting primarily of triglycerides of fatty acids as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate is made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate (Poly=many. Glyceryl=glycerine). Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
This is a very nice eyeliner, very smooth and easy to apply, love the colour, a great addition to my growing non toxic make up collection!
Goes on very smoothly, easy to apply and looks great, love it :)