Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint 4.5ml
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Antioxidants and vibrant colour in one!
Long-lasting tint for cheeks and lips. Water-based formula featuring beetroot extracts to nourish and hydrate skin. Rich in antioxidants, this healthy tint acts as a natural blush/stain and lasts all day.
Ere Perez's most popular 2-in-1 product, beetroot adds vibrancy to a fresh face or over makeup. Designed in an easy applicator for fuss-free natural colour.
1. Apply to a clean face or over foundation on lips and cheek areas.
2. With the applicator, apply a small amount to the apple of the cheek.
3. Blend in tint with Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush or your favourite one. It starts to set straight away, so blend quickly!
4. Apply to lips in the same way – either over the whole lip area or just in the centre of top and bottom lips. Then blend for your desired colour. Apply extra layers for a deeper shade.
water, rosa canina (rosehip) extract, beta vulgaris (beetroot) extract, glycerin, tocopherol (vitamin e), methylcellulose, agave tequilana (blue agave) nectar, potassium sorbate. May contain +/ maltodextrin, citric acid, CI77891, CI45410.
- Beetroot is a root vegetable used to create a natural pigment. It is full of antioxidants and minerals such as potassium, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Blue agave nectar is extracted from a native Mexican plant leaf. It’s considered to have antibacterial properties.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.
- Methylcellulose is a naturally occurring substance obtained from the walls of plants.
- Potassium sorbate is a naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I absolutely love this product. It sheers out beautifully to a lovely watercolour pink. I dab a few dots on my lips and then use the remainder on my cheeks. It isn't moisturising on the lips itself, but because it does not move you can apply a lip balm over the top without affecting the colour. Love love love!
I have used this product before in the 'Joy' colour. When I tried on my lips I was surprised by how the colour actually appeared on my lips. On the bottle the colour seems very bright almost like a neon pink but on your lips it looks like fuchsia pink. It is buildable to a bold and bright pink lip like the first model in the picture BUT also, you can achieve a soft gradation effect lips too! In time I did noticed my lips drying out little bit and seems to peel off. Remedy for this is to apply a lip balm first and then the tint; the colour will last for hours. WILL DEFINITELY KEEP BUYING THESE :)