Ere Perez Avocado Waterproof Mascara (Black)
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Waterproof, smudge-proof, full black coverage and amazing 24-hour wear
Volumising mascara made with mamey and avocado oils, considered to stimulate growth, regenerate and strengthen lashes.
Waterproof, smudge-proof, full black coverage and amazing 24-hour wear. Perfect for day or night to suit your busy lifestyle.
Made with the highest quality natural ingredients and friendly to sensitive eyes.
For a natural look or high glamour. A unique waterproof mascara to rely on.
- Easy to use with a bendable brush for expert application. Always apply as the last step in your makeup routine.
- Simply dip wand into container, wipe excess mascara on the rim and apply in upward strokes to the underside of your lashes. Apply several layers to build colour on top lashes, and a single layer to bottom.
- Apply to eyebrows to shape them in upwards motions, then straighten out the top line.
- Remove mascara with oil such as coconut, almond or jojoba.
carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, palm kernel (elaeis guineensis) wax, soybean (gyicine soja) seed oil, dimethicone, calcium stearate, mamey (pouteria sapota) oil, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, sopropyl palmitate, avocado (persea gratissima) oil, palmitic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), orange (citrus aurantium dulcis) oil, lemon (citrus medica limonum) oil, bergamot (citrus bergamia) oil, iron oxides
- Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Beeswax is obtained from the honeycomb, beeswax serves as a thickener and humectant.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Palm Kernel Wax is a stable, heavy oil derived from the fruit of the palm oil tree, rich in saturated fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids. This oil helps the consistency of a product.
- Soybean seed wax is a natural biodegradable wax, used as a substitute for paraffin. It is used for its antioxidant qualities.
- Calcium Stearate is derived from diatomaceous earth and limestone.
- Isoamyl laurate is naturally obtained from vegetable oils.
- Mamey Sapote is a species of tree that is native to southern Mexico. The oil extracted from its fruit seed is used as a hair humectant.
- Palm oil is stable, heavy oil derived from the fruit of the palm oil tree. Rich in saturated fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids. *EP supports the production of sustainable palm oil by purchasing Green Palm certificates.
- A natural fatty acid found in palm, cottonseed, peanut, ricebran, sorghum, and other natural vegetable oils. Used as an emulsifier, surfactant and texturizer.
- Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Orange is cold pressed to obtain the essential oil. In aromatherapy orange essential oil is valued for its invigorating, relaxing and lightening abilities as well as its antibacterial action and capacity to protect the skin, stimulate skin metabolism and stabilize connective tissue.
- Lemon is considered to be a herbal panacea as it is antiseptic, cleansing, toning and strengthening to connective tissues. It is used as a preservative, pH adjuster and to firm skins elasticity.
- Bergamot oil is an essential oil, cold pressed from the bergamot orange. It is considered to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black is derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.