Ere Perez Avocado Waterproof Mascara (Black)
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Waterproof, smudge-proof, full black coverage and amazing 24-hour wear
Volumising mascara made with mamey and avocado oils, considered to stimulate growth, regenerate and strengthen lashes.
Waterproof, smudge-proof, full black coverage and amazing 24-hour wear. Perfect for day or night to suit your busy lifestyle.
Made with the highest quality natural ingredients and friendly to sensitive eyes.
For a natural look or high glamour. A unique waterproof mascara to rely on.
- Easy to use with a bendable brush for expert application. Always apply as the last step in your makeup routine.
- Simply dip wand into container, wipe excess mascara on the rim and apply in upward strokes to the underside of your lashes. Apply several layers to build colour on top lashes, and a single layer to bottom.
- Apply to eyebrows to shape them in upwards motions, then straighten out the top line.
- Remove mascara with oil such as coconut, almond or jojoba.
copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, elaeis guineensis (palm kernel) wax, glycine soja (soybean) seed oil, diheptyl succinate and capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, calcium stearate, licania arborea seem (cacahuananche) oil, pouteria sapota (mamey) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, isopropyl palmitate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, palmitic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, iron oxides.
- Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Beeswax is obtained from the honeycomb, beeswax serves as a thickener and humectant.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Palm Kernel Wax is a stable, heavy oil derived from the fruit of the palm oil tree, rich in saturated fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids. This oil helps the consistency of a product.
- Soybean seed wax is a natural biodegradable wax, used as a substitute for paraffin. It is used for its antioxidant qualities.
- Calcium Stearate is derived from diatomaceous earth and limestone.
- Isoamyl laurate is naturally obtained from vegetable oils.
- Mamey Sapote is a species of tree that is native to southern Mexico. The oil extracted from its fruit seed is used as a hair humectant.
- Palm oil is stable, heavy oil derived from the fruit of the palm oil tree. Rich in saturated fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids. *EP supports the production of sustainable palm oil by purchasing Green Palm certificates.
- A natural fatty acid found in palm, cottonseed, peanut, ricebran, sorghum, and other natural vegetable oils. Used as an emulsifier, surfactant and texturizer.
- Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Orange is cold pressed to obtain the essential oil. In aromatherapy orange essential oil is valued for its invigorating, relaxing and lightening abilities as well as its antibacterial action and capacity to protect the skin, stimulate skin metabolism and stabilize connective tissue.
- Lemon is considered to be a herbal panacea as it is antiseptic, cleansing, toning and strengthening to connective tissues. It is used as a preservative, pH adjuster and to firm skins elasticity.
- Bergamot oil is an essential oil, cold pressed from the bergamot orange. It is considered to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black is derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I love this product !!! The humidity has been an all time high this summer and there is nothing more mortifying than been out all day and coming home to see your mascara has smeared under your eyes I have had no issues since using the mascara and I love that it’s natural
Good quality natural option does smudge after a while but it's a good product
This is the best natural Mascara I have ever used, really handy being waterproof for traveling.