Vapour Beauty Velvet Glow Foundation
Brand: Vapour Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
What is It?
- Vegan bio-serum foundation. Demi-matte (never flat). Versatile.
- Use just a drop to lightly perfect or layer up for full coverage.
What does it do for me?
Love your skin with Velvet Glow’s plant-powered performance. Weightless velvety finish. Protects, soothes and nourishes with Desert Date + Macadamia.
- Great for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- For balanced skin, pair with any Vapour primer.
- For combination/oily skin, best with Matte Smoothing Primer or Essential Daily Primer.
Activated with Untamed Botanicals
- Antioxidant, protective Desert Date oil
- Nourishing, soothing Macadamia + Jojoba oils
- Skin smoothing + softening Sweet Almond oil
- Respectfully Anhydrous (waterless)
- Terracycle® for recycling packaging
- FSC Certified paper box
- Always Cruelty Free
Velvet Glow Foundation is formulated WITHOUT silicone, dimethicone, polyacrylamide, ethanolamine, FD&C pigments, parabens, nanoparticles, fillers, irradiated pigments and 1400+ banned ingredients.
1. For best results prep skin with your favourite Vapour primer.
2. Shake Velvet Glow Foundation VERY VERY well before use. Use just one drop to lightly perfect or layer up for full coverage.
3. Dot onto skin with fingertips. Buff in a circular motion with Vapour Foundation Brush moving from center of face outward. Build coverage as desired.
4. For all day wear set with your favourite finishing powder using the Vapour Powder Brush.
- Reduce the appearance of redness with a sheer application of Velvet Glow Foundation. Gently massage into skin with fingertips. Layer more on any areas that need more coverage and massage in before perfecting the finish by buffing in with Vapour Foundation Brush.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Undecane†, Dicaprylyl Ether†, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Mica‡, Tridecane†, Silica‡, Kaolin‡, Alcohol*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil†, Balanites Roxburghii (Desert Date) Seed Oil*, Aluminum Hydroxide‡, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)†, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate†, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil†, Lysine†, Magnesium Chloride‡, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil†, Citral†, Limonene†; May Contain +/-: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide; CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.
‡ Mineral derived
30 ml / 1.0 fl oz
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.