Vanessa Megan Natural Perfume - Darling 50ml
Brand: Vanessa Megan
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Natural perfume with a bouquet of floral essential oils
Created in Australia
A bouquet of floral essential oils creates this "Darling" Natural Perfume by Vanessa Megan™. With a hint of spice to warm against the floral tones, this perfume is sweet, passionate & romantic. The essential oils' properties are known to encourage a positive outlook, dispel tension, stimulate the mind and have aphrodisiac qualities.
A 100% natural alternative to perfume, all of Vanessa Megan™ products, including the natural perfume do not contain alcohol, so it will not dry out your skin. This natural perfume contains essential oils of neroli, blood orange, clove, vetiver and ylang.
- Neroli essential oil it has pronounced cytophylactic properties, helping with the regeneration of skin cells and helping with improving skin elasticity.
- Blood orange essential oil is known to encourage a positive outlook and dispel tension and stress.
- Clove essential oil is known to have positive and stimulating effects on the mind.
- Vetiver oil is known to be a panacea for stress and tension.
- Ylang essential oil is known to regulate adrenaline flow and relax the nervous system resulting in a feeling of joy. It’s known as an aphrodisiac.
Shake well before use. Spray directly onto the skin, avoiding face and eyes. The heat of the body will activate the oils on your skin, giving you a natural lasting scent all day long. Also, wonderful as a linen or room spray.
For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
Store below 30°C in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Demineralised water, *Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil (blood orange) essential oil, Citrus aurantium amara oil (neroli) essential oil, Cananga odorata flower oil (ylang ylang) essential oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) essential oil, Syzygium aromaticum (clove) essential oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Coco glucoside.
*Certified organic ingredient
“You should never put anything on your skin you wouldn’t eat”