Sodashi Rejuvenating Skin Boost 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A powerful and mineral-rich gel, which instantly firms, repairs and tones.
› Suited to sensitive, dry, mature and normal to dry skin types
This mineral infusion firms and repairs skin from within minimising lines and supporting cell renewal.
It’s brilliant as a gel serum post-cleansing and exfoliating, it’s also fantastic as a mattifying primer under make-up. Packed with minerals and plant extracts, the texture is exquisite and the effect on the skin is instantly visible.
Contains nourishing plant essences of carrot-seed, lavender, frankincense and damask rose that quickly absorb to help repair sun damage, pigmentation and minimise fine lines and other signs of ageing. Calming citrus supports skin cell renewal to give keep the skin youthful.
- Firms, lifts and tones the skin.
- Helps reduce spider veins and strengthen the capillaries.
- Nutrient rich.
- Helps to repair sun damage and other signs of aging.
- Enhances absorption of face and neck moisturiser.
- When the gel dries it has a lifting effect on the skin.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Before use, shake well and then tap base of bottle firmly on the palm of your hand to ensure the product dispenses evenly.
Each morning and/or evening after cleansing, apply a small amount onto face and neck. Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
You can also apply to face, neck & décolletage under a face mask for enhanced penetration of active ingredients.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Apply after moisturiser to give a matt base and extend the life of your makeup application – a makeup artists favourite.
- We show our age first on our hands, neck & décolletage. Can be used on the back of your hands to minimise the signs of aging.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Carrot Seed (Daucus Carota) - Revitalises and rejuvenates the skin and is excellent to reduce hyper-pigmentation and increase skin tone and the skin’s elasticity. Superb for dry, mature or sensitive, aging, and sun damaged skins.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) - Sodashi's organic French Lavender is extremely valuable for most skin conditions as it promotes new cell growth, healing and balances sebum. The aroma is sweet and fresh which is calming and relaxing to the mind and body.
- Olibanum (Frankincense/Boswellia Carterii) - We highly value the skin rejuvenating and toning properties of Frankicense. It is excellent for aging and mature skin. It’s woody and spicy smell also soothes and calms the mind and mood.
- Damask Rose (Rosa Damascena) - Rosewater stimulates the skin, heightening the blood flow. When used as a facial spray or in a compress it helps to tighten pores. It is a great skin oil for all skin types, especially for dry, sensitive or ageing skin.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), rosa damascena (damask rose floral water), magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, silicon oxide, citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), aniba roseodora (rosewood), lavandula angustifolia (lavender*), santalum album (sandalwood), pogostemon cablin (patchouli*), boswellia carterii (frankincense*), daucus carota (carrot seed), rosa damascena (damask rose). *organic.
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.