Sodashi Eye Mask 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A unique treatment for near-instant de-puffing and brightening of the eye area.
› Suited to all skin types
Luxe and silky, this gentle specialised mask instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
This nourishing blend of plant essences, damask rose, lavender and roman chamomile will revitalise and repair your delicate eye area. Roman chamomile has a powerful calming effect whilst gotu kola promotes circulation and nutrient-rich rosewood supports cell renewal.
Perfect for preparation for a special event to brighten the eye area.
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes.
- Minimises and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin formation.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Deeply hydrating and nourishing. Brightens the skin around the eyes.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
1. Use 1 to 2 times per week. After cleansing, warm the fingers and apply a small amount around the eye area, covering both the upper and lower eyelid, being careful to avoid placing into the eyes.
2. Leave on for 10-20 minutes before removing with a warm, damp face cloth or cotton pads.
3. Apply Eye Lifting Gel underneath for enhanced benefit.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Perfect after long distance travel.
- Megan’s Tip: “I apply this and sometimes leave for an hour, occasionally moistening my fingertips and massaging for more intensive nourishment”.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) - Chamomile is, a wonderfully relaxing essential oil and has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It strengthens the skin’s elasticity and skin tissue and helps to heal dry, flaky, itchy or acne skins.
- Gotu-Kola [Centella Asiatica (Centella Oil)] - One of the most rejuvenating plants available, it can increase the growth of new blood vessels in the skin and strengthen the walls of existing vessels. Helps to increase energy levels and lift the spirits.
- Damask Rose (Rosa Damascena) - Rosewater stimulates the skin, heightening the blood flow. When used as a facial spray or in a compress it helps to tighten pores. It is a great skin oil for all skin types, especially for dry, sensitive or ageing skin.
- Rosewood (Aniba Rosaeodora) - This oil is an excellent cell stimulant and tissue regenerator. It’s healing and rejuvenating properties make it particularly suitable for dull, sensitive, combination and ageing skins. It’s sweet floral smell also has a balancing effect on the mind and helps to lift the spirit.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), centella asiatica (centella oil), rosa rubiginosa (rosehip oil*), myrtus communis (myrtle floral water*), cistus ladaniferus (cistus hydrosol*), citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid & benzyl alcohol (geogard221), centella asiatica (gotu kola), tocopherol (vitamin E), potassium sorbate, aniba roseodora (rosewood), lavandula angustifolia (lavender*), anthemis nobilis (chamomile roman*), rosa damascena (damask rose floral water). *organic.
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.