Sodashi Calming Skin Boost 50ml
Sold out - Get Notified!
A leave-on gel that soothes and tones the skin, and repairs damaged capillaries.
› Suited to sensitive and reactive skin types
This calming lightweight, cooling gel soothes irritated skin while it firms and tones.
It’s brilliant as a leave-on gel post-cleansing and exfoliating; and as a mattifying primer under makeup. It also enhances the absorption of your moisturiser to follow.
Lavender, patchouli and chamomile work instantly to soothe irritated skin, reducing redness and inflammation. The aromatic neroli and rose increase skin elasticity and leaves your skin feeling calm, toned and radiant.
The texture is exquisite and the effect on your skin instantly visible.
- Enhances absorption of face and neck moisturiser
- Soothes, cools and calms sensitive skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Immediate penetration of all nutrients into the epidermal layers
- Strengthens capillaries
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Before use, shake well and then tap base of bottle firmly on the palm of your hand to ensure the product dispenses evenly.
Each morning and/or evening after cleansing, apply a small amount onto face and neck. Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Apply a second layer over moisturiser to give a matt base for makeup
- Use on sunburn to soothe and calm the skin.
- Calming skin boost also calms insect bites, reduces the sting and the itch!
- Soothing gel is great first aid for severe eczema, rashes and even after waxing!
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) - Sodashi's organic French Lavender is extremely valuable for most skin conditions as it promotes new cell growth, healing and balances sebum. The aroma is sweet and fresh which is calming and relaxing to the mind and body.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) - Known to assist in smoothing wrinkles and balancing emotions. It has an anti-bacterial and skin-regenerating properties which are important for treatment of eczema, acne, scar tissue, stretch marks, cuts, cold sores and burns. Also regulates combination and oily skin conditions and helps rejuvenate chapped, cracked, mature or sensitive skin types.
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) - Chamomile is, a wonderfully relaxing essential oil and has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It strengthens the skin’s elasticity and skin tissue and helps to heal dry, flaky, itchy or acne skins.
- Neroli (Citrus Aurantium) - A delicate flower produces this delicate fragrance, known for it’s powerful effect as the ‘rescue remedy’ of essential oils to assist with shock and grief. Importantly for skincare it improves the skin’s elasticity, and is extremely beneficial for spider veins and broken capillaries.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, silicon oxide, citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), aniba roseodora (rosewood), lavandula angustifolia (lavender*), pogostemon cablin (patchouli*), calendula officinalis (calendula), citrus aurantium (neroli), anthemis nobilis (chamomile roman*), chamomilla matricaria (chamomile german*), rosa damascena (damask rose). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.