Sodashi Balancing Skin Boost 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Brilliant as a leave-on gel post-cleansing and exfoliating
› Suited to normal to oily and oily skin types
This balancing mineral infusion firms and repairs skin from within, minimising lines and supporting cell renewal. It’s brilliant as a leave-on gel post-cleansing and exfoliating; it’s fantastic as a mattifying primer under makeup and enhances the absorption of the moisturiser to follow.
Nourishing plant essences of lavender, geranium, ylang ylang and cedarwood quickly absorb to stabilise the sebaceous glands and balance the oil secretion, for a mattifying effect.
Extracted palmarosa prevents infections, relieves inflammation and controls blemishes.
The texture is exquisite and the effect on skin instantly visible.
- Naturally balances the skin’s oil secretion, reducing oiliness and helps bring oily and combination skins back to balance.
- Enhances absorption of face and neck moisturiser.
- Reduces the sheen of the skin.
- Offers a fresh, matte finish to oily skin types.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Before use, shake well and then tap base of bottle firmly on the palm of your hand to ensure the product dispenses evenly.
Each morning and/or evening after cleansing, apply a small amount onto face and neck. Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Apply after moisturiser to give a matt base and extend the life of your makeup application.
- In very humid climates, you may get away with applying gel only (no moisturiser) to a very oily skin type. This product encourages a fresh, matte finish throughout the day.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) - Geranium balances the skin, the mind, the mood and the emotions. It invigorates the complexion, improves elasticity and has a tremendous balancing effect on every skin type to balance both dry and oily complexions.
- Ylang Ylang Complete (Cananga Odorata) - The sweet, exotic aroma is renowned as an aphrodisiac, which has a calming and soothing effect on the mind. When blended with complimentary oils it has a deeply relaxing effect on the facial muscles. Its skin balancing effect on the sebaceous secretions of the skin make it suitable for oily and combination skin.
- Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) - This oil has excellent astringent and antiseptic properties, making it valuable in oily/combination skin conditions.
- Palmarosa Oil (Cymbopogon Martinii) - Palmarosa has a soft, lemony-fresh green scent with hints of geranium and rose. An amazing oil as it stimulates the regeneration of skin cells and also balances sebum production, making it excellent for dry and oily skins. It is also excellent to help reduce inflammation and blemishes.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, silicon oxide, citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa*), cananga odorata (ylang ylang*), lavandula angustifolia (lavender*), pelargonium graveolens (geranium*), aniba roseodora (rosewood), citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain*), cedrus atlantica (cedarwood*), rosa damascena (damask rose floral water), myrtus communis (myrtle floral water*), anthemis nobilis (chamomile roman floral water*). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.