Sodashi Balancing Serum 30ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
An intensive repair serum that balances oil production and reduces scarring.
› Suited to normal to dry, normal to oily and oily skin types
Two drops of this lightweight oil-serum smoothed onto skin before bedtime will utterly balance, revitalise and renew skin before morning.
An infusion of eight powerful botanical oils including Jojoba, Rosehip, Petitgrain, Sweet Orange, Cedarwood and Ylang Ylang, this potent blend balances oil production, protects and recharges skin cells, speeding cell recovery for a glowy, clear complexion.
Deeply hydrating and packed with antioxidants to protect against free radicals, its texture is beautiful and consistent use leaves skin gorgeously soft and revitalised.
- Balances the skin’s natural oils
- Perfect for combination and oily skins to prevent premature aging
- Controls infection
- Balances sebaceous activity
- Repairs scar tissue
- Light and easily absorbed
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Use on cleansed skin 3 or 4 times a week in the evening and follow with a Sodashi moisturiser.
Use just one to two pumps, warmed between the hands and pressed onto the face.
Listen to your skin and use this only when required – perhaps just the evening, maybe only a few times a week, possibly every day.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- It’s a really good idea to ‘press’ products into the skin rather than rub, as it helps to calm the skin and the warmth from your hands help to infuse the oils.
- Can be emulsified with dampened fingers or a spritz of your favourite mist for fast absorption.
- For very oily skin, this serum can be used on its own without a moisturiser.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis) - Rich in vitamin E and minerals it has superb skin softening properties as it is rapidly absorbed deep into the skin. Excellent for all skin types. It also has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties, making it helpful for the treatment of acne, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. Also contains Myristic Acid, which has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Rosehip Oil (Rosa Mosqueta) - Rosa mosqueta oil contains Carotenoids, Vitamin A, a high concentration of vitamin C (well known for its rejuvenating and repairing properties) and essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are of extreme importance for skin tissue regeneration. These essential fatty acids attract and retain moisture making our skin look younger, healthier and with a more elastic structure.
- Petitgrain Biograde (Citrus Aurantium) - A delightful sweet, citrus smell that uplifts the body and mind. Tones and tightens skin and reduces skin inflammation as well as helps to clear up pimples and skin blemishes.
- Orange Sweet (Citrus Sinensis) - When used in a cream or lotion it also assists the lymphatic system, helping to detoxify a congested skin. Useful for dry, aging skin as it has a tendency to plump up cells and giving a soft, full and velvety appearance. Supports collagen formation in the skin, which is required for a healthy, younger looking skin.
- Ylang Ylang Complete (Cananga Odorata) - The sweet, exotic aroma is renowned as an aphrodisiac, which has a calming and soothing effect on the mind. When blended with complimentary oils it has a deeply relaxing effect on the facial muscles. Its skin balancing effect on the sebaceous secretions of the skin make it suitable for oily and combination skin.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: corylus avellana (hazelnut oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), rosa rubiginosa (rosehip oil*), tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain*), citrus sinensis (sweet orange*), lavandula latifolia (lavender spike*), cananga odorata (ylang ylang*), cedrus atlantica (cedarwood*). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
Australia Post is experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19.
Whilst some areas may meet standard delivery timeframes, depending on your location (e.g. QLD, WA and regional areas), this could be up to 5 additional business days of delays.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.