PURE Papaya Ointment with Calendula 75g
Brand: Pure PapayaCare
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Restore, soothe and protect your skin with pure papaya ointment
PURE Papaya Ointment is a unique, 100% natural product that your skin will love. Papaya contains high levels of Vitamin C and unique enzymes that help to clear away dry & damaged skin.
The Papaya fruit in PURE Papaya is Organically grown in tropical parts of Queensland and is fermented to ensure it is rich in nutrients and gentle on your skin.
› Dry skin & lips – apply to patches of dry skin on the lips, face or body. The Shea butter & Calendula help to deeply nourish & moisturise.
› Relief after laser therapy treatment – both medical and cosmetic Laser treatments can be harsh and painful on the skin. They can leave the skin red, irritated, sensitive and inflamed. PURE Papaya Ointment can help to soothe, restore & protect your skin post laser treatments.
› Nappy rash, cradle cap & breastfeeding – PURE Papaya is 100% natural formula and is safe & effective for use on your baby’s sensitive skin. It can be used to soothe and protect baby’s bottoms, moisturise areas affected by cradle cap and to soothe and protect nipples whilst breastfeeding.
Apply topically as required and remember that a little but goes a long way.
› As you are buying a truly natural product, Pure Ointment may harden in cold temperatures. If so warm tube in hands before opening. Keep out of direct sunlight as product becomes softer at higher temperatures.
› STORE BELOW 30 degrees celsius.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Macadamia ternifolia oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Carica papaya (Papaya) ferment (60 mg/g), D Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tribehenin ( derived from Brassica napus), Sorbitan olivate (Olive derived emulsifier), Beeswax ,Fragrance (naturally derived), Styrax benzoin resinoid, Calendula officinalis flower extract.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.