MV Organic Gentle Cream Cleanser
Brand: MV Organic Skincare
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Luxe & smooth cleanser, the first step of the MV Skincare routine
› For all skins including sensitive
Gaining ‘cult’ status around the world, this luxe cleanser removes all traces of make-up and grime without stripping and works miracles on congested skin.
Silky-smooth and deliciously scented, this unique moisturising cleanser is perfect for all skins including even the most sensitive and is the essential first step in the ‘MV 3 Minute Skin Ritual’
"I love the cream cleanser. It makes my skin feel amazing and nothing smells better." by Maggie Gyllenhaal, Actor
"I LOVE all of the MV products, especially the Creamy Cleanser and Aromatic Body Oil." by Elisa Sednaoui, Model
"It's no exaggeration to say that the longer you use the Australian MV Organic Skincare range, the less make-up you'll need to wear. The Gentle Cream Cleanser (to be removed with a hot compress) is as nurturing as an hour long facial and works miracles on congested skin." by Bethan Cole, Sunday Times UK
1. APPLY PRODUCT TO DRY SKIN, ALLOWING PROPER 'GRIP'
- Smooth 2 pumps of this cult cleanser over your face & neck (dry skin).
- Then with wet fingertips, work over your skin in circular movements to help lift and emulsify dirt & grime.
2. COMPRESS CLEANSE TO STEAM, EXFOLIATE & EXERCISE CAPILLARIES
- Master this step and your skin health will change drastically!
- After dampening a muslin cloth in warm to hot water, wring tightly to create a steamy compress.
- Press and hold this to your face for a slow....count....of.....five - as you take a long, slow, deep breath. Breathe in the essential oils, this is an aromatherapy mind-body-soul ritual.
- Wipe away excess cleanser.
3. REPEAT THE COMPRESS
- Repeat the compressing process with your steamy muslin cloth another 2-4 times.
- Your skin will be perfectly clean while respecting your delicate natural microbiome, nothing harsh or aggressive happens at MV.
- Please don't take your cream cleanser into the shower and attempt to wash off with water. MV’s unique moisturising cleanser is designed to be removed with a warm steamy cloth. Compacted make-up and/or sunscreen cannot be removed effectively with a rich cream cleanser and running water.
- Always apply to dry skin. If applied to wet skin, the cleanser will then slip over the surface, rather than grabbing make-up & grime.
- Watch the 3 Minute Skin Ritual to get the most out of your cleanser and see the correct way to compress cleanse your skin.
ALL of the ingredients used in this product are actives and have been specifically selected for their therapeutic properties.
Water- H20, Organic Camellia (tea shrub) Seed Oil- (Camellia Oleifera), Organic vegetable glycerin (non GMO soy), Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic virgin cold-pressed Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (derived from coconut and RSPO responsibly sourced palm oil), Vitamin E mixed tocopherols (non GMO), Cetearyl Alcohol- coconut based fatty alcohol (non drying), Cetearyl Glucoside- from GF plant based sugars, Xanthan Gum- fermented from plants, Honeysuckle Extract (Lonicera Caprifolium & Lonicera Japonica), Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, Australian Mandarin Essential Oil, Potassium Sorbate- from berries.
Excluding water content, this product contains 100% plant-based ingredients - 74% are certified organic.
All MV products are gluten free, cruelty free, and 100% vegan. Lovingly handcrafted, and only ever in small batches.
Want to learn more about MV Organic, their ingredients, product use and packaging? Visit our MV Organic FAQs page.
Australia Post is experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19.
Whilst some areas may meet standard delivery timeframes, depending on your location (e.g. QLD, WA and regional areas), this could be up to 5 additional business days of delays.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I have always used oil cleansers and felt my skin would benefit from a change so after a lot of product trials I chose MV. I love the scent and texture of this creme cleanser, it is a lovely luxurious thick creme that feels almost like a quick mask when I leave it on in the shower for a mini facial a few times a week! It is lovely and hydrating, not stripping at all and perfect when my skin feels a bit irritated/inflamed. It has been a lovely addition to my routine.