Mukti Rosehip Eye Gel
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Liquid silky eye cream that soothes, calms and rejuvenates the eye area.
› SUITED TO: Normal
› Made in Australia, Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Nut and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
A calming, hydrating gel infused with a soothing blend of native botanicals including Emu Apple, Davidson Plum and Flame Tree. Rosehip and CoEnzyme Q10 have renowned antioxidant properties and an abundance of nurturing vitamins including A & E.
This liquid silk formula soothes and calms puffy, tired eyes whilst rejuvenating the delicate eye area. Ideal for targeting those first smile lines.
- Relieves puffy tired eyes
- Firms the skin around the delicate eye area
1. Use morning and evening.
2. Depress pump ½ way and place serum on the tips of the ring fingers.
3. Gently press around eye area paying attention to outer eye area.
Store below 30°C. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*, Cetearyl glucoside (Vegetarian), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) nut butter*, Davidsonia jerseyana (Davidson Plum) extract*, Brachychiton acerifolius (Flame Tree) extract, Kunzea pomifera (Emu Apple) extract, Glycerin (Vegetarian)*, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Spilanthus acmella (Paracress) extract, Astragalus membranaceus (Milk Vetch) root extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, Glyceryl caprylate, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) seed oil*, Phenethyl alcohol (Natural), Calendula officinalis (Calendula) CO2 extract*, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) oil*.
*Certified organic ingredient. Certified by the ACO.
Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils: bisabolol, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I purchased the sample size of this product but have found it very difficult to use. It's not liquid so I am surprised you dispense it with an eye dropper. I have had to place the container into a small tub of hot water for about a minute each time I want to use it otherwise I cannot get any of the cream out. As for the product itself, it's a bit difficult to say with such a small volume. It feels nice but as to whether it is helping, time will tell. I may have to purchase the regular size to be able to provide better feedback. Only 3 stars because of poor sample packaging. Could rank higher after using larger volume of the product over a greater time.