Mukti Balancing Moisturiser
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A lightweight daily moisturiser that supports the skin’s lipid barrier function without clogging the pores or leaving an oily residue. Designed to balance the skin and control sebaceous production to maintain a clear complexion.
› SUITED TO: Combination/Oily
› Made in Australia, Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty Free and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
Infused with bioactive native extracts of Kakadu Plum, Silky Oil Grass, Wild Rosella and antioxidants including Coenzyme Q10 and Calendula extract to restore vitality whilst calming and soothing the skin and encouraging natural hydration. Ideal for oily, blemished and acne prone complexions.
1. Use morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
2. While skin is still moist from Orange Blossom Balancing Mist, place a small dab in each of the key areas and gently press onto face, neck and décolletage in an upward motion.
3. Avoid the T-zone if skin is producing sufficient oil.
Store below 30°C. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Cetearyl glucoside (Vegetarian), Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) extract*, Cymbopogan bombycinus (Silky Oil Grass) extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Wild Rosella) extract*, Glycerin (Vegetarian)*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) nut butter*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter*, Phenethyl alcohol (Natural), Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil*, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed oil*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) CO2 extract*, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Santalum album (Sandalwood) oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil*, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Spilanthus acmella (Paracress) extract, Astragalus membranaceus (Milk Vetch) root extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calendula officinalis (Calendula) CO2 extract*.
*Certified organic ingredient. Certified by the ACO.
Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils: citral, citronellol, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene, linalool.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.