Mukti Antioxidant Facial Serum
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Luxurious and lightweight, this everyday serum suitable for all complexions, is enriched with antioxidants and plant based liposomes that deeply penetrate the skin.
› SUITED TO: Combination/Oily, Dry, Mature, Normal, Normal, Sensitive
› Made in Australia, Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty Free and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
Bioactive native extracts of Kakadu Plum, Mountain Pepper Leaf and Wild Rosella quench hydration whilst firming and toning the skin. This super serum readily absorbs leaving no oily sheen, imparting a dewy glow and leaving your skin velvety soft and smooth.
It can be used on its own if your skin is more prone to oiliness, or amp up the effects when you pair it with the Antioxidant Facial Oil Omega 3-6-9.
The finish and texture makes it an ideal moisturiser for men.
- Unique liposomal delivery system to reach and penetrate deeper dermal layers
- Smooth, firm and hydrate skin
- Restore glow to dull/tired skin
- Suitable for all skin types
1. Use after cleansing and toning.
2. Apply a small amount to damp skin and press gently onto the face, neck and décolletage. Allow to absorb.
3. Use alone or layer following with the moisturisers or Antioxidant Facial Oil for a boost of extra hydration and protection.
Store below 30°C. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice*, Phospholipids, Glycine soja (Soybean - non GMO) oil & glycolipids & sterols, Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate (Natural Plant Esters), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oleosomes, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Spilanthus acmella (Paracress) extract, Astragalus membranaceus (Milk Vetch) root extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) extract*, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Wild Rosella) extract*, Tasmannia lanceolata (Mountain Pepper Leaf) extract, Glyceryl caprylate, Rosa damascena (Rose) absolute, Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil*, Borago officinalis (Borage) oil, Aleurites moluccana (Kukui) nut oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) CO2 extract*, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) kernel oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) berry oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) seed oil*, Anisic acid (Natural), Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil*, Citrus aurantium amara (Petitgrain) oil*.
*Certified organic ingredient. Certified by the ACO.
Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils: cinnamol, citral, citronellol, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.