Little Urchin Natural Tinted Sunscreen SPF30 100g (Medium Tint)
Brand: Little Urchin
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
LITTLE URCHIN Natural Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30 provides all-natural, high protection from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays while hydrating and enhancing your natural skin tone.
Rich in antioxidants and anti-ageing benefits, the unique blend offers medium tint coverage that leaves you with a radiant skin complexion.
Made with no nasties, LITTLE URCHIN Natural Tinted Sunscreen is free of any dangerous chemicals. It does not contain any UV absorbers, titanium dioxide, parabens, synthetic preservatives or synthetic fragrances.
Suitable for all skin types and safe for sensitive skin, this non-greasy, nourishing formulation is preservative free, applies easily, and offers a natural, even finish.
LITTLE URCHIN Natural Sunscreen contains Certified Organic Ingredients
- Green Tea Extract
- Cucumber Extract
- Rosehip Extract
- 3-hours water resistant
- UVA & UVB broad spectrum
- All natural, with no nasties.
- Organic Green Tea, Cucumber & Rosehip extract to provide soothing, cooling and rich antioxidants for your skin.
- Safe for the whole family
- Preservative free
- Safe for sensitive skin
- No synthetic fragrances
- Light, non-greasy application
- Full coverage with natural even finish
- 3-Years Shelf Life
- Australian Made & Owned
- TGA Approved and Listed
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Grape Vine (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Silica, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera Cera) Wax, Bees (Cera Alba ) Wax, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed) Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Aqua, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Seed Oil, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Rosehip (Rosa Canina) Fruit Oil, Iron Oxide, Parfum (Naturally Derived Coconut Oil)
Little Urchin's Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate is a food grade starch that is naturally occurring. It is used in cosmetics and common food products as a thickening agent and for anti-caking. It also has a positive effect on increasing sun protection and making the product easy to handle. It is also not an eye irritant. Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate makes up less than 1% of Little Urchin's formula.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
Lovely tint, rubs in well, not greasy, and gives a nice glow!
Really good reef safe tinted sunscreen
It's the 2nd time i buy that item, i love the fact that the tinted one does not change us into ghost looking creature, and the smell is clearly natural. It's a bit greasy so I don't put it on my face for fear of breakouts, and you have to spread it well or it can leave tinted streaks. The only thing I hate is the plastic non reusable packaging. We all need to reduce our waste and that's no way to do this.