Inika Vegan Pro Kabuki Brush With Case
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Gently provides flawless coverage, distributing an even amount of colour for an airbrushed finish
Inika’s signature Kabuki Brush is a must have multi- tasking brush. The award winning Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush provides an even, airbrushed finish with every application.
- The thick and luxurious brush head delivers complete coverage and is soft and silky on the skin.
- Flawlessly blends loose minerals onto the skin.
- The density of the brush ensures even coverage.
- Extremely soft and gentle non-irritating bristles.
- Easy to use. The perfect tool for applying your Inika Mineral Powders.
1. Dip brush into your Inika Mineral Powders or sweep across Baked Products.
2. Turn the brush up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to embed the minerals further into the bristles.
3. Apply in light downward strokes all over the face (or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion).
4. Repeat to achieve your desired coverage or tap to conceal any skin imperfections or concerns.
› Cleaning instructions: it is recommended that you clean your Kabuki Brush for optimal performance. Twice a month is ideal, simply use a good quality organic shampoo with warm water. Once the water runs clear, squeeze out any excess and lay flat on its side to dry.
All brushes are made from the softest synthetic fibres and the wood is sourced through sustainable forestry, making this a 100% Vegan and completely ethical product.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.