Inika Vegan Pro Kabuki Brush With Case
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Gently provides flawless coverage, distributing an even amount of colour for an airbrushed finish
Inika’s signature Kabuki Brush is a must have multi- tasking brush. The award winning Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush provides an even, airbrushed finish with every application.
- The thick and luxurious brush head delivers complete coverage and is soft and silky on the skin.
- Flawlessly blends loose minerals onto the skin.
- The density of the brush ensures even coverage.
- Extremely soft and gentle non-irritating bristles.
- Easy to use. The perfect tool for applying your Inika Mineral Powders.
1. Dip brush into your Inika Mineral Powders or sweep across Baked Products.
2. Turn the brush up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to embed the minerals further into the bristles.
3. Apply in light downward strokes all over the face (or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion).
4. Repeat to achieve your desired coverage or tap to conceal any skin imperfections or concerns.
› Cleaning instructions: it is recommended that you clean your Kabuki Brush for optimal performance. Twice a month is ideal, simply use a good quality organic shampoo with warm water. Once the water runs clear, squeeze out any excess and lay flat on its side to dry.
All brushes are made from the softest synthetic fibres and the wood is sourced through sustainable forestry, making this a 100% Vegan and completely ethical product.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.