Inika Mineral Mattifying Powder 3.5g
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The perfect final step in your make-up routine!
Inika Mineral Mattifying Powder is a loose powder with a silky blend of the lightest minerals to create a naturally matte finish.
If you struggle with oily skin, this is the perfect product to create a natural matte finish after your foundation, or even directly on your bare skin.
A multi–purpose product, it can be used before and after foundation. It absorbs excess oil and helps minimise the look of large pores, redness and fine lines. Also helps set make-up, extending its longevity.
The perfect final step in your make-up routine that helps set, control shine and give skin a healthy looking, airbrushed finish. Easy to wear all day, every day.
Inika Mineral Mattifying Powder is in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply – press, tap and blend by following these steps:
- Dispense a small amount of powder into the lid.
- Press the Vegan Kabuki Brush into your Mineral Mattifying Powder, collecting the product into your brush.
- Turning the brush upwards, tap the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the Vegan Kabuki Brush as this will ensure a flawless, even application every time.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Tap more to conceal further problem areas or build coverage.
- Oily skin: For maximum oil absorption, apply before Liquid or Loose Mineral Foundation using the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush, concentrating on the T-Zone or areas of concern.
- Large pores: To reduce the appearance of large pores, use the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush, tapping and pressing the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the skin after foundation application.
- Matte finish: Tap product all over the face using the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush or apply with a cosmetic sponge by gently pressing down on the skin.
Mica, Oryza Sativa Powder, Silica, Tapioca Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Gluconolactone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Aqua.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.