Inika Mineral Blusher Puff Pot 3g - Rosy Glow
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Highly pigmented minerals for a long-lasting youthful glow!
Inika Mineral Blush gives you warm, luscious colours delivered straight from nature. When you sweep Inika blusher across your cheeks you just know you'll get people complimenting you on your healthy glow.
Unlike many other mineral makeup companies, INIKA products are free of cheap fillers and nasty chemicals so it's great even for the most sensitive skins. The texture is extraordinarily soft while the lack of fillers means that the pigment is super concentrated, so a little goes a long way for a long-lasting youthful glow!
- Without removing the lid, turn your Blush Puff Pot upside down & gently tap on a flat surface. This will help to dispense the powder into the applicator.
- For first time use, after removing the lid, you may want to test the applicator by gently pressing/swiping the pot on the back of your hand using the built-in puff applicator.
- You should notice the color of the blush appearing on the applicator.
- For application, start by tapping the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards and towards your temple for a healthy flush of colour.
› APPLICATION TIP: For an alternate method of application, you can use the Inika Vegan Blush Brush by tapping the brush onto the puff as to dispense the color onto the brush. If you wish to collect more product, you are also able to unscrew the puff pot lid; however, please take caution as to avoid spillage.
› MAKE UP TIP: You may wish to use this Blush as an Eye Shadow by applying a small amount to the crease of the eyes for a quick day look.
Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947). May contain (+/-) Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.