Inika Loose Mineral Foundation SPF25 8g - Grace
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
100% Mineral Foundation with gentle formula and a flawless finish!
Exceptional performance and 100% natural ingredients, the Loose Mineral Foundation provides a flawless finish for naturally radiant skin.
- Providing flawless coverage whilst maintaining a natural finished look.
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Gentle, minimalist formula safely provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Small amount of product is required to achieve natural, beautiful coverage so your foundation will last longer than ever before.
- Does not contain any fillers or harsh chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant properties help calm the skin and reduce redness.
- Gentle enough for use after cosmetic and facial procedures.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides offer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF25).
- Water resistant properties help longevity of the powder.
- Available in 8 shades suitable for all skin types, from very fair to darker tones. Mineral pigments work to enhance your natural skin tone.
Inika Mineral Foundation is in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply by following the steps below:
- Dispense a small amount of powder into the lid.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, collecting the product from the lid and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the minerals powder into the bristles.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Repeat to achieve your desired coverage or tap more powder onto problem areas. For heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.
› TRAVEL TIP: When taking your Loose Mineral Foundation on the go, simply twist the sift compartment to close as to avoid wasting product and a mess.
Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.