Inika Loose Mineral Eye Shadow 1.2g - Peach Fetish
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
pure, pigment-rich and vibrant mineral eyeshadow!
Inika eyeshadows are rich in pigment, providing vibrant and opulent colours that last all day.
The purity of ingredients means that they are perfect for even the most sensitive eyes. The eyeshadows are multi-purpose and can be used wet or dry as a shadow or eyeliner.
1. Tap a small amount of Mineral Eyeshadow into the lid.
2. Then, using the flat side of the Vegan Shadow Brush, lightly pat the eyeshadow onto the lid.
3. Try to avoid sweeping on eye shadow as this can diminish some of the pigment delivery, you can always add more color as desired.
4. Tap off the excess powder and apply to your eyelids as desired.
FOR A MORE COMPLEX LOOK:
- Begin by applying a dark Inika Eye Shadow in the crease of the eye from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner using the Vegan Defining Angle Brush.
- After application, blend this line out. This will allow one color to smoothly melt into another.
- Next apply a mid-tone shade to the centre of the lid, then apply the darkest shade in the crease and outer corner to create depth.
- Finish by applying a light shade to the brow bone to highlight.
MAKE UP TIPS:
- Use your Vegan Angle Brush to use as an intense liquid eyeliner by tapping a small portion of Mineral Eyeshadow into the lid and mixing it with a drop of water.
- The Loose Mineral Eye Shadow works well with the one of the following mediums as a base: Inika Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream, Cream Eye Shadow, Concealer or Eye Pencil.
- If you make a mistake, organic cotton swabs are perfect for spot correcting smudges or smears around the eye area.
Mica. May Contain (+/-) Zinc Oxide, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.