Inika Loose Mineral Eye Shadow 1.2g - Coco Motion
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
pure, pigment-rich and vibrant mineral eyeshadow!
Inika eyeshadows are rich in pigment, providing vibrant and opulent colours that last all day.
The purity of ingredients means that they are perfect for even the most sensitive eyes. The eyeshadows are multi-purpose and can be used wet or dry as a shadow or eyeliner.
1. Tap a small amount of Mineral Eyeshadow into the lid.
2. Then, using the flat side of the Vegan Shadow Brush, lightly pat the eyeshadow onto the lid.
3. Try to avoid sweeping on eye shadow as this can diminish some of the pigment delivery, you can always add more color as desired.
4. Tap off the excess powder and apply to your eyelids as desired.
FOR A MORE COMPLEX LOOK:
- Begin by applying a dark Inika Eye Shadow in the crease of the eye from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner using the Vegan Defining Angle Brush.
- After application, blend this line out. This will allow one color to smoothly melt into another.
- Next apply a mid-tone shade to the centre of the lid, then apply the darkest shade in the crease and outer corner to create depth.
- Finish by applying a light shade to the brow bone to highlight.
MAKE UP TIPS:
- Use your Vegan Angle Brush to use as an intense liquid eyeliner by tapping a small portion of Mineral Eyeshadow into the lid and mixing it with a drop of water.
- The Loose Mineral Eye Shadow works well with the one of the following mediums as a base: Inika Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream, Cream Eye Shadow, Concealer or Eye Pencil.
- If you make a mistake, organic cotton swabs are perfect for spot correcting smudges or smears around the eye area.
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.