Inika Loose Mineral Bronzer 3.5g - Sunloving
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Achieve a perfect golden bronze glow all year round.
The Loose Mineral Bronzer delivers beautiful natural colour and radiance for a healthy-looking complexion. Use on bare skin, over moisturiser or on top of your foundation to bronze, contour and enhance your best features.
- 100% pure mineral powder that bronzes, defines, contours and creates golden radiance.
- Finely milled minerals make for effortless, blendable application.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
1. Turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
2. Replace lid and gently tap to release powder.
3. Slowly and carefully remove lid while keeping product upright to help prevent mess.
4. Pick up product with brush, and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat.
5. Using your Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Blush Brush, dust the bronzer across the areas of the face that would naturally catch the sun—cheeks, bridge of nose and forehead - using light sweeping movements.
6. Build as needed. Sweep across the décolletage to complete the look.
› To use as a contour: Choose a shade that is two tones darker than your skin colour for the perfect contour shade.
- Apply to each side of the nose to slim and sculpt the bridge of your nose.
- Apply underneath the cheekbones, jawline and sides of the forehead to contour and slim the face.
› For all-over coverage, apply to whole face, building up layers to achieve the desired bronzed effect.
› The Mineral Bronzer can also be used as a body bronzer. Buff onto the body using the Vegan Kabuki Brush, or by mixing product with a small amount of moisturiser.
Mica (CI 77019); Shades 01 and 02, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.