Inika Loose Mineral Bronzer 3.5g - Sunlight
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A beautiful sun-kissed glow to your skin all year round!
Inika Loose Mineral Bronzer adds a beautiful sun-kissed glow to your skin that looks and feels natural. Perfect for use over your foundation, or simply apply on your fresh-faced skin for an added glow.
- A beautiful sun-kissed glow to your skin all year round
- Shade and contour your facial features or dust all over your face for that healthy glow
- Looks and feels truly natural
Sunlight is for the lightest skin tones that have never been able to wear bronzers before.
Sunkissed is for fair to medium complexions.
1. Lightly dip Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Blush Brush into your Loose Mineral Bronzer.
2. Tap off any excess and apply to the roundest, fullest part of your cheek, and where you would naturally catch the sun (nose, cheeks and forehead) using a light circular/buffing motion.
3. You will soon see the tan building evenly on your skin. Continue until you achieve your desired healthy glow.
› ENDLESS SUMMER TIP: To achieve a healthy 'all year summer glow' lightly dust all over your face and décolletage.
› CONTOURING TIP: To contour and define your facial features apply the bronzer to the hollows of your cheek, your nose, chin, your jawline and around the hairline of your forehead and temples.
Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947). May contain (+/-) Tin Oxide (Cl 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (Cl 77007).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.