Inika Long Lash Vegan Mascara 8g - Brown
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Beautiful and Luxurious Award-winning Long Lash Vegan Mascara!
Inika Long Lash Vegan Mascara is a beautiful, luxurious formula that uses 100% plant-derived and natural ingredients to boost length, volume and lash span.
Achieve a spectacular panoramic effect thanks to the silky smooth, clump free texture. The new voluminous brush head allows the perfect amount of mascara to be applied every time.
The ultimate lashes are now possible with this revolutionary formula, made with:
- NO harsh synthetic ingredients
- NO animal-derived ingredients (Certified Vegan)
- Conditioning ingredients to boost lash vitality and health (Vitamin E, Magnolia Bark Extract, Sunflower Oil)
- Mineral pigments for an intense, rich colour long-wearing formula that will last all day
- Buildable, yet gentle formula for sensitive eyes
1. Use the brush to coat, lift, separate and add length to lashes.
2. Apply around the lower lashes and above the upper lashes using short strokes along the lash line to build up color.
3. If you prefer a stronger look, build your mascara up in layers and wiggle the wand in the roots of the lashes through to the tips, ensuring you allow enough time to dry between coats.
› A HANDY HINT: Ensure you don’t pump the Mascara wand in and out of the container as this can pump air into the mascara and dry it out. Instead, swirl the mascara wand around the inside of the container to really load the brush with product.
› MAKEUP TIP: For a dramatic effect and maximum staying power, apply eyeliner over the entire eyelid and top with your favourite Inika Mineral Eyeshadow.
› CARE TIP: Due to the 100% natural formula that is free of chemicals and synthetic preservatives, it is recommended to replace your Long Lash Vegan Mascara every 3-6 months.
Aqua (Water), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Glyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitic/Stearic Triglyceride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Kaolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Oleic Acid, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.