Inika Certified Organic Vegan Lipstick 4.2g - Honeysuckle
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The world’s first Certified Organic Vegan range of lipstick
Vibrant colours with real staying power!
Inika Certified Organic Vegan Lipsticks challenge the notion of conventional lipstick by providing effortless nourishment and hydration without compromising on performance or colour.
Certified Organic Argan, Avocado and Jojoba Seed Oils create a creamy, flawless application that feels as luxurious as it looks, moisturise and protect your lips.
1. Choose a matching shade of Inika Certified Organic Lip Liner to define and prepare lips.
2. Fill in your lips with the Vegan Lipstick by direct application or use the Vegan Lip Brush for a more precise finish.
3. Layer until you achieve your desired color.
- For extra hydration, apply Inika Ultimate Lip Balm on top of your lipstick.
- Create the illusion of fuller lips by adding a small amount of Inika Certified Organic Lip Tint in a slightly lighter color than your lipstick to the center of the lips.
- Choose one of the lighter shades from the INIKA Vegan Lipstick range if you want lips to appear fuller, as lighter shades will reflect light. Darker colors will make lips look more defined and smaller.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba ) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Citrus Sinensis Peel (Orange) Oil Expressed*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.