Inika Certified Organic Pure Primer with Hyaluronic Acid 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Hydrating, creates an even canvas, and helps with long-lasting foundation coverage!
Creates an even canvas for foundation application and improves the staying power of your makeup.
- Contains certified organic essential oils – Lavender, Lemon Myrtle and Jojoba for nourished and hydrated skin.
- Calms and soothes the skin and offers a barrier from the elements.
- Perfect for dry/normal skins, wear alone or under the Inika Foundations.
- Can hold up to 1000x its weight in water.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin.
- Extra Hydration creates a perfect base.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Provides a youthful and dewy glow.
To achieve a flawless INIKA look always begin with the INIKA Certified Organic Pure Primer.
1. Start in the center of the face and work your way out- you want a light coverage, not heavy.
2. Apply one to two pumps of the Pure Primer to the fingers tips and gently apply it to the face, neck and décolletage.
3. Wait a few moments so that the primer absorbs into the skin before applying foundation - as it will keep your makeup looking fresh all day.
› FOUNDATION TIP: Use the Pure Primer before applying Powder Foundation products to achieve a Liquid Foundation effect.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice*, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerol Monocaprylate, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Cetearyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bermagot) Fruit Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.