Inika Certified Organic Pure Primer with Hyaluronic Acid 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Hydrating, creates an even canvas, and helps with long-lasting foundation coverage!
Creates an even canvas for foundation application and improves the staying power of your makeup.
- Contains certified organic essential oils – Lavender, Lemon Myrtle and Jojoba for nourished and hydrated skin.
- Calms and soothes the skin and offers a barrier from the elements.
- Perfect for dry/normal skins, wear alone or under the Inika Foundations.
- Can hold up to 1000x its weight in water.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin.
- Extra Hydration creates a perfect base.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Provides a youthful and dewy glow.
To achieve a flawless INIKA look always begin with the INIKA Certified Organic Pure Primer.
1. Start in the center of the face and work your way out- you want a light coverage, not heavy.
2. Apply one to two pumps of the Pure Primer to the fingers tips and gently apply it to the face, neck and décolletage.
3. Wait a few moments so that the primer absorbs into the skin before applying foundation - as it will keep your makeup looking fresh all day.
› FOUNDATION TIP: Use the Pure Primer before applying Powder Foundation products to achieve a Liquid Foundation effect.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice*, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerol Monocaprylate, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Cetearyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bermagot) Fruit Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.