Inika Certified Organic Perfection Concealer 10ml - Very Light
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The light reflecting properties of mineral pigments camouflage blemishes, dark circles, pigmentation and helps to even out skin tone.
- Hydrating and lightweight, suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Blends easily for flawless results.
- Certified organic Aloe Vera and Jojoba Seed Oils will help keep skin hydrated and soothe blemishes.
1. Apply concealer before or after Inika foundation, or on its own.
2. Conceal using the Inika Vegan Concealing Brush or your fingertips to blend gently into the skin & cover imperfections, dark circles or pigmentation.
3. Start from the inside corner at the bridge of your nose and go to the opposite corner at your outer lash line.
4. Work the concealer up on the inside of your nose if your eyes are deep-set, as this area is often neglected by concealer application.
› SETTING TIP: Set the Perfection Concealer by applying a light dusting of the Inika Mattifying Powder.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Titanium Dioxide, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Aqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter *, Sorbitan Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Lecithin *, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Cetearyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract *, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil *, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil *, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *. May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.