Inika Certified Organic Perfection Concealer 10ml - Very Light
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The light reflecting properties of mineral pigments camouflage blemishes, dark circles, pigmentation and helps to even out skin tone.
- Hydrating and lightweight, suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Blends easily for flawless results.
- Certified organic Aloe Vera and Jojoba Seed Oils will help keep skin hydrated and soothe blemishes.
1. Apply concealer before or after Inika foundation, or on its own.
2. Conceal using the Inika Vegan Concealing Brush or your fingertips to blend gently into the skin & cover imperfections, dark circles or pigmentation.
3. Start from the inside corner at the bridge of your nose and go to the opposite corner at your outer lash line.
4. Work the concealer up on the inside of your nose if your eyes are deep-set, as this area is often neglected by concealer application.
› SETTING TIP: Set the Perfection Concealer by applying a light dusting of the Inika Mattifying Powder.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Titanium Dioxide, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Aqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter *, Sorbitan Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Lecithin *, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Cetearyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract *, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil *, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil *, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *. May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.