Inika Certified Organic Lip Tint 3.2g - Dusk
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Add a touch of colour to your lips with this natural lip tint
Inika Certified Organic Lip Tint adds a touch of colour to any makeup look with soft, smooth and hydrated lips.
Hydrating Certified Organic Shea Butter and Coconut Oil work together to condition the delicate lip area for long-lasting natural softness, while Certified Organic Peppermint Oil helps lips stay hydrated for long lasting colour.
Simply remove the cap, twist the stick and directly glide over lips for instantly smooth and nourished lips with a beautiful color.
Alternatively, apply your lip tint on top of your lip liner or lipstick for a soft, luscious finish and added color.
Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rincinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba Wax*, Theobroma Cacao (Shea) Butter*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil)*, Natural Flavours, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Silicon Dioxide, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499).
* Certified Organic
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.