Inika Certified Organic Lip Pencil 1.2g - Buff
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Beautiful long wearing colour with staying power
Inika Certified Organic Lip Liner Pencils are a creamy blend of cold pressed plant waxes and oils, added with natural mineral pigments to create beautiful long wearing colour.
Lip liners accentuate the shape of your lips and give your lipstick shade even greater depth of colour and staying power.
All Inika lip liners are certified organic, vegan, halal and cruelty-free.
1. When drawing the lip line, draw it in sections, starting with the cupid’s bow in the center of the lip.
2. Fill in both sides of the top lip, the center of the bottom lip and then the remainder of the bottom lip.
3. To complete, fill entire lips in with INIKA Certified Organic Lip Pencil. If you wish to over draw the lip line, do this minimally with a natural shade when possible.
* MAKE UP TIPS:
- Thin Lips: To create a fuller lip trace your INIKA organic lip liner slightly on the outside of your lip line.
- Overly Full lips: To make your lips appear smaller use your INIKA organic lip liner and trace a line just inside your natural lip line.
- Misplaced your lipstick? Use your lip liner as above, and fill in your lips with your lip pencil, then apply Inika certified organic lip balm for a kissable gloss.
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Caprylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Silicon Dioxide (Check individual packaging for exact ingredients).
* Certified Organic
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.