Inika Certified Organic Lip Balm 3.2g
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The ultimate handbag essential, glide over lips for instant nourishment and protection
Inika Certified Organic Lip Balm is made from 82% certified organic ingredients and is fantastic to apply over your favourite lipstick or on its own for extra softness.
Glide over lips for instant nourishment and protection and let hydrating Certified Organic Shea Butter and Coconut Oil work together to condition lips for long-lasting natural softness.
Simply remove the cap, twist the stick and directly glide over lips for instantly soft and nourished lips.
Alternatively, apply your lip balm on top of your lip liner or lipstick for a soft, luscious finish.
* MAKE UP TIP: Apply under or over your favorite INIKA Certified Organic Vegan Lipstick for extra soft lips and a smoother finish.
Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rincinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba Wax*, Theobroma Cacao (Shea) Butter*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil)*, Vanilla Flavor, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
* Certified Organic
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.