Inika Certified Organic Enriched Rosehip Oil 15ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Target premature ageing with the helping hand of 4 Australian native botanicals
It helps to reduce signs of premature ageing such as fine lines & pigmentation, enriched with 4 native Australian extracts:
- Certified Organic Lilli Pilli Seed Oil: due to its excellent fatty acid profile & the presence of Omega 6 & 9, Lili Pilli Seed Oil has been found to have healing and regenerative effects for the skin; nourishing and protecting with nutrients and a great moisturiser.
- Certified Organic Kakadu Plum Seed Oil: providing your skin with the world’s richest natural source of Vitamin C – Kakadu Plum is a wonderful, powerful antioxidant that aids skin regeneration and helps to slow the ageing process.
- Certified Organic Crown of Gold Seed Oil: it has anti-oxidants, anti-ageing actives, anti-inflammatory actives & wound healing properties.
- Certified Organic Quandong Seed Oil: Quandong seed oil has been used by indigenous aboriginal communities for hundreds of years, more recently being recognised as a powerful moisturising, reparative and antioxidant effects. It is also an excellent skin nutrient and is packed with omega 9.
It brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of sun spots & redness and is suitable for dry to very dry skin.
1. Apply one gentle pump of the oil
2. Massage into face, neck and décolletage
Use morning and/or night
Perfect around the eye area, under make-up
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil*, Barklya Syringifolia (Crown of Gold) Seed Oil*, Syzgium Luehmannii (Lilli Pilli) Seed Oil*, Fusanus Acuminatus (Quandong) Seed Oil*
* Certified Organic
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.