Inika Brow Define Palette - Chestnut
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The Brow Define Palette includes a 100% natural transparent brow wax, a light brow powder and a dark brow powder easy for customising your perfect brow colour.
The natural brow wax contains Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Carnauba Wax to keep your brows in shape while being nourished and conditioned. Mini brow brush and spoolie included perfect for on-the-go.
1. Using the Brow Brush, apply the Brow Wax to shape and sculpt your brows. This will help the brow powder adhere to the brows.
2. Using the Brow Brush, gently apply either the dark or light powder or mix together to create your perfect shade. Brush in outwards and upwards motions from the inner brow to the tail with light hair-like strokes.
3. Run the Spoolie Brush through brow hairs to evenly disperse powder for a clean look.
› Powder: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
› Wax: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
* Certified Organic Shea Butter: Used by African healers and made from nuts of the Kartite Nut Tree, this solid fatty oil is moisturising, non-toxic & has also been found to have healing, protective, anti-ageing properties.
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.