Inika Baked Mineral Illuminisor 8g - Dewdrop
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Developed to give the colour payoff of a loose powder and the convenience of a baked powder
Baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy, Inika Baked Mineral Illuminisor is light-as-a-feather, adding an iridescent glow to cheeks, forehead or décolletage. It can be worn with foundation, bronzer, blush or alone for a subtle glow to complete your beautifully natural look.
This illuminisor creates a soft complexion using light diffusing properties and provides a natural radiant sheen for increased skin luminosity.
Sheer coverage, silky finish, suitable for all skin types.
Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist tested.
1. Sweep the INIKA Blush Brush across the top of the powder, collecting the desired amount of product.
2. Apply lightly to cheekbones, around the hairline and on the end of the nose for a healthy, luminous look.
* MAKE UP TIP: Easily take your look from day to night by adding a few sweeps of Illuminisor to cheeks, forehead and chin & complete your look with INIKA Mattifying Powder as the final step over Liquid Foundation or BB Cream to help set make-up for all-day wear.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.