Inika Baked Mineral Bronzer 8g
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Lightweight and longwearing, it provides rich yet blendable colour payoff.
Free from binders, additives and talc, this 100% mineral formula has been baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy, to create the ultimate mess-free bronzer.
The Baked Mineral Bronzer is designed to deliver a beautiful natural colour and radiance for a healthy-looking complexion, in the convenience of a compact powder.
Adapts naturally to your skin tone to create a wonderful sun-enhanced radiance that looks and feels completely natural.
- Lightweight formula blends easily for a beautifully natural glow.
- 100% natural minerals for healthy skin.
- Free from binders, additives and talc.
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
1. Use the Vegan Fan Brush or Vegan Contouring Angle Brush to lightly sweep the bronzer across the cheekbones and contours of the face.
2. Sweep across shoulders and décolletage for a healthy hint of summer all year round.
3. Can be used over your favourite INIKA foundation or on its own.
* Patch test before use. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, wash well with water.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.